Sustanon, talk to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    300mg primo why so lil? have you ran it that low before with good results? I dont use it but read you need lots like EQ doses.
    at 300mgs I would choose mastron first. JMO.
    I feel it at 200mg, its not a strong compound just a nice anabolic addittion to aid protien synthesis and nitrogen retention.

Upping my protien now.

Bro you think I should add T3 with my GH? if so at what dozez your same size as me so you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      I feel it at 200mg, its not a strong compound just a nice anabolic addittion to aid protien synthesis and nitrogen retention.

Upping my protien now.

Bro you think I should add T3 with my GH? if so at what dozez your same size as me so you know?
      If you get you T3 levels checked right now and then 3 months into your GH cycle i bet your levels are lower. MIne are.
      I sup with 25mcgs for months like 6-7 never a problem I even go to 50mcgs before for extended periods. I choose 25 these days though.

Comment

Just ordered 30 shots with 30 ml primobolon, with the sustanon is twice weekly enough?
        I say YES if your traing and diet are 100%. In my early years ALL my cycles were SUST only. Often just an amp every 5-7 days.
        I do beleive you can make 2 x per week work real well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          If you get you T3 levels checked right now and then 3 months into your GH cycle i bet your levels are lower. MIne are.
          I sup with 25mcgs for months like 6-7 never a problem I even go to 50mcgs before for extended periods. I choose 25 these days though.
          do 25mcg ed for us big guys, K gonna get some!

Comment

feel fucken horny on this shit

Comment

do 25mcg ed for us big guys, K gonna get some!
              its not a size thing! its just how we are made my T levels are natural normal but lower when on GH so I only need a lil to get me normal. I could take more for more fat loss but I like being fat,lol actually feel no need to risk it

Comment

To get the most out of the prop, and to minimize your blood levels from spiking a couple times a week, it's best to pin sust EOD. I get the best out of sust that way. I also prefer it over prop not only because of the long and short esters, pip from sust is so much more mild than prop. and even if something happens that have to travel and miss a shot or two, i'm still good.

Comment

OK what is PIP? and do you shoot a full 250mg eod?

mine is proper organon.sust. Many people take a UG.test blend and call it sust

Comment

do yourself a favor and switch over to enath or cyp asap. you might aswell just be on prop with all the fucken injecting you need to do on sust. it just doesnt make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      do yourself a favor and switch over to enath or cyp asap. you might aswell just be on prop with all the fucken injecting you need to do on sust. it just doesnt make any sense.
                      miserable bag of puss:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X