Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    150mgs i believe.

as for your second comment. not disagreeing about masteron in any sense. i clearly said i have never used it.

what i am disagreeing with is the basic argument of oral vs injectable in how the body responds whatever the compound. you are getting no argument from me on masteron itself.
    holly shit 150mgs per day? you guys are nutz.
    if your stuff was real and you use 200mgs mastron per week you wont notice anything different IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      holly shit 150mgs per day? you guys are nutz.
      if your stuff was real and you use 200mgs mastron per week you wont notice anything different IMO.
      thanks bro and much love but i think you have to admit you cant predict how I will react to a given drug. you also said i wouldnt even probably notice 100mgs of tren per week.

Comment

thanks bro and much love but i think you have to admit you cant predict how I will react to a given drug. you also said i wouldnt even probably notice 100mgs of tren per week.
        This is true and your already bald

Comment

notice my.avatar, who can guess the city?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            notice my.avatar, who can guess the city?
            see general chat "pretty cool pic of Chicago" thread dipshit.

Comment

I'll give you a clue, it's windy there ;)

Comment

ya you are a freak of nature
                I should of know it would work for ya 250 does crazy stuff to my fat ass,lol

Comment

ya you are a freak of nature
                  i like the sound of that! :weights:

Comment

just think some guys run 700 800 mgs of tren. I wonder what it does good and bad.
                    15 yrs ago i would of tryied it but I did my experminting enough its time for you youngsters to try it and tell me.lol

Comment

just think some guys run 700 800 mgs of tren. I wonder what it does good and bad.
                      15 yrs ago i would of tryied it but I did my experminting enough its time for you youngsters to try it and tell me.lol
                      i have absolutely zero doubt i would be in trouble at that dose. and i would be walking around with milky tits to!

Comment

I've done tren a at 700mg/week and tren e at 600mg/week. the physical sides weren't bad. what was bad was my attitude. there were days where i wanted to kill people in the gym just because someone looked at me wrong (or what i thought was wrong). it also made me beyond horny. more so then with test. some of my friends would actually have to make me leave the gym because i would get so pissed off and worked up.

Comment

Working...
                        X