Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can turn injectable Tren-Ace into Finasol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can turn injectable Tren-Ace into Finasol?

Hello everyone from SuperiorMuscle,

I have a question

Can you turn Tren Ace injectable solution lets say a vial with
    10 ml - 75mg Trenbolone Acetate/1ml into a Finasol or something alike.

Below is a post I found about Finasol. I'm asking this, because Finaplix-h and component-th is really hard to find since Intervet stopped making Finaplix-h.

This my first post on a bodybuilding forum, so please take it easy on me^^. If I break a rule or something my apologies. I do not plan to disrespect anyone on this forum.
    What is Finasol?

Finasol is a transdermal spray that contains Trenbolone Acetate.

What do you need to create Finasol?

A spray bottle
    A transdermal solution
    Trenbolone Acetate

Where can I get the Trenbolone Acetate?

Two products contain this ingredient in pellet form: Finaplix -H and Component-TH. Each pellet contains 20mg of Trenbolone Acetate.

Where can I get a spray bottle?

The most commonly used bottles are those that were originally used for spray prohormones such as Biotest's Androsol and Ergopharm's Andro Spray. Just about any spray bottle will work if it hasn't been previously used to hold a toxic or poisoness substance.

Where can I get the solution?

Many will just use a prohormone spray as the solution. While this isn't the most efficient, it does work. It is generally less expensive and more efficient to make your own solution.

How do I make the solution?

There are several recipes that work, this is one that works well...

Combine these three ingredients in a 240cc bottle:

80cc Water
    50cc Isopropyl Myristate
    110cc 95% Ethanol or 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
    Dissolve 50 pellets in the solution.

How much do I spray on my body?

Spray 10cc's every 12 hours for a period not to exceed 6 weeks. Do not spray on any of your 'sensitive' parts of your body.

How many sprays is 10cc's?

Biotest Androsol - 70 sprays
    Ergopharm Andro Spray - 12-13 sprays
    Misc. Bottle. - Fill with water and spray into something that can measure cc's or ml's. Divide cc's (ml's) by # of sprays to determine the number of sprays per cc (ml). Then multiply that number by 10 to determine how many sprays per cc.

Originally posted by Napharos View Post
    Hello everyone from SuperiorMuscle,

I have a question

Can you turn Tren Ace injectable solution lets say a vial with
    10 ml - 75mg Trenbolone Acetate/1ml into a Finasol or something alike.

Below is a post I found about Finasol. I'm asking this, because Finaplix-h and component-th is really hard to find since Intervet stopped making Finaplix-h.

This my first post on a bodybuilding forum, so please take it easy on me^^. If I break a rule or something my apologies. I do not plan to disrespect anyone on this forum.
    What is Finasol?

Finasol is a transdermal spray that contains Trenbolone Acetate.

What do you need to create Finasol?

A spray bottle
    A transdermal solution
    Trenbolone Acetate

Where can I get the Trenbolone Acetate?

Two products contain this ingredient in pellet form: Finaplix -H and Component-TH. Each pellet contains 20mg of Trenbolone Acetate.

Where can I get a spray bottle?

The most commonly used bottles are those that were originally used for spray prohormones such as Biotest's Androsol and Ergopharm's Andro Spray. Just about any spray bottle will work if it hasn't been previously used to hold a toxic or poisoness substance.

Where can I get the solution?

Many will just use a prohormone spray as the solution. While this isn't the most efficient, it does work. It is generally less expensive and more efficient to make your own solution.

How do I make the solution?

There are several recipes that work, this is one that works well...

Combine these three ingredients in a 240cc bottle:

80cc Water
    50cc Isopropyl Myristate
    110cc 95% Ethanol or 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
    Dissolve 50 pellets in the solution.

How much do I spray on my body?

Spray 10cc's every 12 hours for a period not to exceed 6 weeks. Do not spray on any of your 'sensitive' parts of your body.

How many sprays is 10cc's?

Biotest Androsol - 70 sprays
    Ergopharm Andro Spray - 12-13 sprays
    Misc. Bottle. - Fill with water and spray into something that can measure cc's or ml's. Divide cc's (ml's) by # of sprays to determine the number of sprays per cc (ml). Then multiply that number by 10 to determine how many sprays per cc.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-into-tren-ace

Comment

Thank you Ronin,

I saw your post it is a really nice post. However it does not answer my question. I want to create Finasol, without Finaplix-h or Component-TH. I was wondering if you can use Tren Ace to convert that to Finasol.

Comment

this doesn't answer your question but let me ask 1 of my own. are you interested in this spray because you are afraid to inject? the spray wont come close to the injectable in terms of results bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          this doesn't answer your question but let me ask 1 of my own. are you interested in this spray because you are afraid to inject? the spray wont come close to the injectable in terms of results bro.
          I totally agree. Trandermal really cant eben compare to the injectable. Poor absorbtion through the skin.

Comment

I agree with you that injecting is a lot better than spraying. I have read that spraying is 65-75% less effective than injecting. This is not the reason why I started this tread. I'm always interessed in new studies and new methods concerning steriods.

So if anyone knows if you can turn Injectable Trenbolone Acetate to Finasol. That would nice to know and it could help some people who don't want to inject or don't want to inject, because of its potent nature etc..

Comment

This is not the reason why I started this tread.
              I am aware of that, thus my reason for saying "i know this doesn't answer your question."

lets cut the bs though. nobody goes out of their way to try and make something that is 75% less effective. this boils down to being afraid of injecting. can i ask how old you are?

Comment

I'm currently 22 years old and 9th of april I turn 23.

Comment

I'm currently 22 years old and 9th of april I turn 23.
                  i suggest you get over your fears or stay natural. :)

Comment

Thank you Ronin,

I saw your post it is a really nice post. However it does not answer my question. I want to create Finasol, without Finaplix-h or Component-TH. I was wondering if you can use Tren Ace to convert that to Finasol.
                    To answer your question; YES...It's possible and worthless.

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                    I totally agree. Trandermal really cant eben compare to the injectable. Poor absorbtion through the skin.

:agreed:
                    I agree with you that injecting is a lot better than spraying. I have read that spraying is 65-75% less effective than injecting. This is not the reason why I started this tread. I'm always interessed in new studies and new methods concerning steriods.

So if anyone knows if you can turn Injectable Trenbolone Acetate to Finasol. That would nice to know and it could help some people who don't want to inject or don't want to inject, because of its potent nature etc..
                    Then why try something that's beautiful the way it should be taken when made and half ass it?:wack:

i suggest you get over your fears or stay natural. :)
                    :clapback:

Comment

Working...
                    X