Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

est+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Don't have any inputs on the AAS (others no doubt will chime in) but at first glance, your workout schedule seems to be pretty packed. Key question is - how do you feel? Do you feel worn out? How's your waking pulse rate after say a 1 week break vs. any given day? Overtraining is IMO on often overused word - humans I think can push themselves a lot harder than they think. But different people have different thresholds and if you feel fine with the workout schedule without any adverse effects, then by definition it is good.
    Def pretty packed workout schedule! 'Officially, I start this March 7th, however I have started the workout program without the AAS 2 weeks ago...I feel....sore :) all good though. To be honest, the only times in the past 18 years that I didnt feel a little worn out was on the 4 cycles I have been on...'a little worn out' has turned in to my baseline...even after a 5 week break I still feel this way, but also in not as good shape :) anyhow, I digress.....This program shall definitely be interesting....gonna do my best to get through the next 19 weeks! I may be mixing it up a bit in lieu of an overwhelming amount of feedback I am getting on other boards...possibly change out the cross fit days for heavy lifting.....but doing this also would alter my little 'experiment'....in limbo at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      getting "shredded" is all about diet. much more so then the drugs or the training. so i would need to see your diet to be able to give better feed back.

drugs look good, not sure what all that yoga/bootcamp/crossfit shit is but i am sure it sounds neat..
      thanks for the response - i am tweeking my diet some before I start the juice on march 7th. Originally I planned on going (to put it at a 30k foot level without boring you with the micros just yet) high protein, low fat, low carbs....but I thinking about actually trying high carbs, high protein, and very very little fat. I used to eat this way when training for an entirely different sport and got down to 4.6% bf naturally. what are your suggestions if any?

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Here are a few pics for more insight....the first and second are where I am at now....and the 3rd is where I want to be.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
          My workout schedule will consist of the following:
          Monday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
          Tuesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM CrossFit
          Wednesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Bootcamp (total body strength and aerobic conditioning)
          Thursday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
          Friday: PM CrossFit
          Saturday: Chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps
          Sunday: Off

Are you not doing back or legs?
          My thoughts were that my legs will be hit super hard with bootcamp and cross fit 2x a week, hit will wil yoga with free weights, and then 4 runs a week. Didnt know if I would be giving myself even less of a window of recovery by adding in legs and weights one day. As for back, the crossfit I am doing is so full of pullups I hit my back twice a week there. But I am thinking about subbing my tuesday crossfit actually for a hard back and legs lifting session. what do you think? will this be TOO much leg work?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
            But I also don't think he wants this look bro. You'd be surprised how hard that shit is to do. MOST people who are all big and shit can't last worth a fuck. Luckily for me, I'm use to it or I'd be gassing.
            Def NOT looking to get like this....even if I wanted to I would be like 32% of this guy with more fat....

Comment

Originally posted by ohsures View Post
              thanks for the response - i am tweeking my diet some before I start the juice on march 7th. Originally I planned on going (to put it at a 30k foot level without boring you with the micros just yet) high protein, low fat, low carbs....but I thinking about actually trying high carbs, high protein, and very very little fat. I used to eat this way when training for an entirely different sport and got down to 4.6% bf naturally. what are your suggestions if any?
              Thanks for all the feedback guys! Here are a few pics for more insight....the first and second are where I am at now....and the 3rd is where I want to be.
              you can take a look at my current diet for some ideas here.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ntal-diet-plan

How sure are you about that 4.6% bf level? That is extremely low bro.

To give you an idea, this is me at 7%. If you were measured with calipers pay them very little attention because they put me at 5% and I know its BS. http://i.imgur.com/PL4UXOn.jpg

You arent in bad shape, just need to tighten up the skin and pull a bit more fat off. shouldnt be to hard at all.

Comment

My thoughts were that my legs will be hit super hard with bootcamp and cross fit 2x a week, hit will wil yoga with free weights, and then 4 runs a week. Didnt know if I would be giving myself even less of a window of recovery by adding in legs and weights one day. As for back, the crossfit I am doing is so full of pullups I hit my back twice a week there. But I am thinking about subbing my tuesday crossfit actually for a hard back and legs lifting session. what do you think? will this be TOO much leg work?
                Before I answer that, I have a couple of questions. The 30min am runs on empty stomach will be LISS, correct?

How is your back now? And how do you want it to be?

While I understand that you will be doing pull ups while doing CrossFit, depending on where your back is at now, and where you want it to be, you might have to add in a couple auxiliary exercises on that weigh lifting day - as there is more to back than just pull ups.

From what I see, you are not looking for big legs, so it's fine to not hit it up, you can get them quite defined with running and bootcamp only. No, that wouldn't be too much leg work. Legs can recover a bit quicker, usually.

Post your diet.

Comment

I'd like to see the diet more detailed as well

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    you can take a look at my current diet for some ideas here.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ntal-diet-plan

diet looks plain....I like it....keeps things simple and not a damn mathematical experiment every day....I was thinking about doing something very similar....I too seem to do better with high carbs/high protein/ and low fat.....

How sure are you about that 4.6% bf level? That is extremely low bro.

Not 100% certain....would def not bet on it....I was measured at The Olympic Training Cetner in lake placid years ago when I used to compete in skiing....I was damn lean but the test though....no idea how accurate it really was....

To give you an idea, this is me at 7%. If you were measured with calipers pay them very little attention because they put me at 5% and I know its BS. http://i.imgur.com/PL4UXOn.jpg

Looking awesome brother!! I envy your chest and better defined abs than me! I want your body....well, hmmm...that does not sound right.....I want my body to look like your body....that sounds better.....

You arent in bad shape, just need to tighten up the skin and pull a bit more fat off. shouldnt be to hard at all.

Thank you! 8 lbs of fat loss should put me at about 6% assuming I am in fact at 10% today....I plan on getting measured again this week before I am full swing in my program
                    Thanks for the feedback brother!
                    Last edited by ohsures; 02-26-13, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
                      Before I answer that, I have a couple of questions. The 30min am runs on empty stomach will be LISS, correct?

I had planned on this, do you suggest HIT for the cardio instead? on a different board, it was suggested for fat loss goals I should def do interval training as part of my run.....

While I understand that you will be doing pull ups while doing CrossFit, depending on where your back is at now, and where you want it to be, you might have to add in a couple auxiliary exercises on that weigh lifting day - as there is more to back than just pull ups.

My back is good, from a proportion perspective and the ideal male physique in my mind, it is the only muscle group that doesnt need much work....I think proportion wise I lack the most in my chest....actually tweaking my program to do chest twice a week.....

From what I see, you are not looking for big legs, so it's fine to not hit it up, you can get them quite defined with running and bootcamp only. No, that wouldn't be too much leg work. Legs can recover a bit quicker, usually.

I have done this program for the most part over the past 2 weeks and my legs are definately getting blasted.....I officially start on March 7th for 16 weeks so will possibly add a leg day once I adjust accordingly froma recovery standpoint from all the yoga, crossfit, and bootcamp....not certain yet.

Post your diet.

eating clean now....high protein, medium to high carbs, and low fat.....working on an official diet to put in to effect by the 7th though....any suggestions for my goals?
                      Thanks brother!

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                        I'd like to see the diet more detailed as well
                        eating clean now....high protein, medium to high carbs, and low fat.....working on an official diet to put in to effect by the March 7th though....any suggestions for my goals?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback brother!
                          no problem bro. thanks for the props. my ego is pretty hungry and your compliments have satisfied the hunger for the day! :thumup:

Comment

Jeez, completely missed your post man. My bad. Here:

Originally Posted by TC63

I had planned on this, do you suggest HIT for the cardio instead? on a different board, it was suggested for fat loss goals I should def do interval training as part of my run.....

Since you’re pretty active, I would suggest fasted LISS, but you can very well incorporate HITT.

My back is good, from a proportion perspective and the ideal male physique in my mind, it is the only muscle group that doesnt need much work....I think proportion wise I lack the most in my chest....actually tweaking my program to do chest twice a week.....
                            Ok, that’s good, maybe just doing CrossFit pull ups will be just fine. Twice a week chest is not a bad idea

I have done this program for the most part over the past 2 weeks and my legs are definately getting blasted.....I officially start on March 7th for 16 weeks so will possibly add a leg day once I adjust accordingly froma recovery standpoint from all the yoga, crossfit, and bootcamp....not certain yet.
                            Yep, looks good.

Post your diet.

eating clean now....high protein, medium to high carbs, and low fat.....working on an official diet to put in to effect by the 7th though....any suggestions for my goals?
                            There are several diets to pick and chose. Chose one that you can stick to, like one that you wouldn’t mind eating that consistently for a long time, you can even check B’s diet. Most of them work, as long as you follow them and it’s not made up by junk science.

Comment

Working...
                            X