Question on AI and some Ancillaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
    An early study that looked at thyroid function and recovery under the influence of exogenous thyroid hormone was undertaken by Greer (2). He looked at patients who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids quickly returned to normal.

Here is remark about Greer's classic paper from a later author:

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in EU thyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radio iodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radio iodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies.(3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland.
    uh thats what I just said!

Comment

your on tren your muscles will be fine! I agree dont go over 50 but start at 25. in your blood work you ever measure T3 levels? make sure they are right before starting T3 you can really fuck yourself if the are off. lol you can also fix yourself.

IMO still no need for T3 unless on GH
      if you want to drink beer drink beer no need to drink beer then take T3 to try and fix the weight

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
        Anything I take, I always get some sort of bloat. Only one way to figure it out and that's by playing with letro and prami.
        wrong. letro is far to strong even at the lowest dose. its a bit like taking a small amount of anesthesia to take a nap. its just far to strong and there are more mild options. adex is the best bet.

the only thing prami will do is prevent progesterone type gyno, you dont get progesterone gyno so again you plan isnt making much sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          wrong. letro is far to strong even at the lowest dose. its a bit like taking a small amount of anesthesia to take a nap. its just far to strong and there are more mild options. adex is the best bet.

the only thing prami will do is prevent progesterone type gyno, you dont get progesterone gyno so again you plan isnt making much sense to me.
          Tried adex and not sure it did shit for me. Letro is strong but willing this time to play with the doses more and figuring it out. Like I said, I'm experimenting to find out for once what it is: estro or progesterone and I'm almost certain it's estrogen. I'm more interested in feedback on the t3 bro.

Besides; stfu because i just spent over $400 on rui which is the board sponsor :slap:

Comment

Working...
          X