Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    lol, leave the thinking to me bro.
    the only reason you dont run nolva with HCG is for PCT. HCG can keep you shut down as it spikes testosterone. so why run nolva pct if your test levels are still high that makes your pct usless

Nolva will do nothing directly to your ball size when your natty test gets going they will be normal again. HCG just work way beter and way faster for what you are trying to do. If I was shut down 6 months no way in hell would I try nolva out for another month fuck that you have a problem fix that shit is my thinking
    Do I need to run a AI while on the hcg?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdyl View Post
      Do I need to run a AI while on the hcg?
      why would you?
      I think you should read some more bro. use the search function up top and read read and read somemore.
      I am def here to help you but you are asking question after question that is already in here.
      besides dont you wanna know for yourself?

Comment

why would you?
        I think you should read some more bro. use the search function up top and read read and read somemore.
        I am def here to help you but you are asking question after question that is already in here.
        besides dont you wanna know for yourself?
        I've read that hcg increases test and estrogen so you would need letro but if there is no need to then I won't.

Comment

At your dose should I start to feel normal again. Libido and ball size?
          To many questions. Its just serving to confuse the situation instead of helping. Take the nolv at the dose I said for the time frame I said and you should be good to go.

Comment

I've read that hcg increases test and estrogen so you would need letro but if there is no need to then I won't.
            letro is far far to powerful to be used for that purpose. listen to me when i tell you. you are thinking yourself into a frenzy. pretty soon you are going to be taking 10 things not knowing wtf is going on.

run the nolv for a month longer. if i am wrong then you can tell me so and move on to HCG.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              letro is far far to powerful to be used for that purpose. listen to me when i tell you. you are thinking yourself into a frenzy. pretty soon you are going to be taking 10 things not knowing wtf is going on.

run the nolv for a month longer. if i am wrong then you can tell me so and move on to HCG.
              i agree no letro and you are over thinkin.

i do not agree on nolva. only cuz its been 6 months. if all you have is nolva then yes go for it but if you have hcg on hand use it

Comment

I agree. Even while maintaining my test cyp at 400 ew, tren shut me down hard when I came off it. I had to run a blast of hcg to get back in business. Nolva wasn't doing the job.

Comment

I can only speak on my experience. Nolv has always been enough for me. But if everyone else is saying HCG, it might be smart to consider it. I have never used it. :)

Comment

I know I'm over thinking trying not to but it's hard not to freak out when your shut down. I was looking into the scally pct 2000 iu eod for ten shots then nolv/Clomid

Comment

I know I'm over thinking trying not to but it's hard not to freak out when your shut down. I was looking into the scally pct 2000 iu eod for ten shots then nolv/Clomid
                      holly shit i just told you how to use it!
                      thgoes big doses were proven shit years ago. I am sorry but do not pm me any more and i am done with this thread

Comment

holly shit i just told you how to use it!
                        thgoes big doses were proven shit years ago. I am sorry but do not pm me any more and i am done with this thread
                        Is it dangerous I thought a lot of people have recovered successfully doing this

Comment

Is it dangerous I thought a lot of people have recovered successfully doing this
                          Originally posted by Rocket
                          you might need more ius and you might need less but it would take a few trips to the blood lab to really know.
                          :tired:

Comment

wouldnt it be better to run hcg at 250 IU's twice a week throughout the cycle to maintain testicular size and keep your HPTA from shutting down versus using it after for PCT? From what I read it helps you recover your natural testosterone levels a lot faster.

Comment

HCG multidose vials are supplied in 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 IU preparations accompanied by 10 ml of bacteriostatic water. HCG on it's own is suppressive, I would not run it on it's own after pct.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon224 View Post
                                wouldnt it be better to run hcg at 250 IU's twice a week throughout the cycle to maintain testicular size and keep your HPTA from shutting down versus using it after for PCT? From what I read it helps you recover your natural testosterone levels a lot faster.
                                it wont prevent you from shutting down. you could do either

Comment

Working...
                                X