GH or ANAVAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
    I agree with Rocket that people do it to make it last longer and save money but I have seen people say that taking two days off prevents your body from shutting down the gh production.
    nope thats BS your body pulses GH at certain times I only remember the night one as that was the biggest pulse so if you do not take right before bed you will not mess your natty pulse. GH only hangs out in your body for 15mins or so. you would have to be unlucky to inject same time pulse is.

on the other hand older guys like me are suposed to inject at night before bed to mimic the natty pulse.

I have tried it all ways I cant tell a difference,lol

Comment

thge onlt thing I have no tried is the every other day injects
      say you do 5 ius per day you are suposed to inject 10ius everyother day suposed to give you more growth. I have not tried it cuz I am big enough I like that health and leaness it gives me.

Comment

OP- Make sure you do your research first. like mentioned, you are far more likely to get fake than the real thing.

But no, your proposed dosage is weak. You can start there, but you need to ramp that up quite a bit to get gains. this is one reason i prefer AAS over GH. Quicker results, less cost. And those sometimes pinning twice a day gets old.

There's many more options.

Comment

ok the brand is Gemstone... havent heard of it.

Comment

Would running GH between cycles be beneficial? say 3 months to keep gains etc. or is it a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Vance View Post
              ok the brand is Gemstone... havent heard of it.
              my guess generic blue tops.
              Vance can you look at the top of the vial what color is the cap?
              If blue then its a coin flip,lol my guess is it is weak or bunk. but thats only guess. you can inject and take IGF test to see right away if it is good or not. might be worth it so you dont blow threw 3 boxes and say fuck nothing.

IMO Riptropin or Hygtropin is the only GH I would ever buy.

Comment

I've never taken anavar, and I wouldn't recommend it to any guys. It's a good drug for women.

Comment

Working...
                X