Aspirating - Whats the verdict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspirating - Whats the verdict?

Its easy when I shoot quads but the other day when I did delts aspirating was the hardest part and made me move the pin around a bit causing a bit of soreness.

I notice when docs give you a shot they never aspirate, just stick pin in and push plunger.

Do you guys do it? Is there a need for it? Was it bro science all along? If I dont have to aspirate in my delt, it would make things easier.

I stopped doing it a long time ago, I just shoot and go now. I feel like if I'm shooting into a vein, I'm going to know asap.

Comment

You don't need to do that shit.

Health professionals don't aspirate on any IM injection as far as I know.

Comment

I still do. I had blood in the syringe couple weeks ago. I don't know how it would feel if had shot that shit in my blood stream and I don't wanna find out.

Comment

fuck ya asperate you fucking retards. chances of you actually in a vein are very small I think it happened to me 1 or 2 times in my life but still you think tren cough is bad imagine direct into the vein other than a drop slipping back in it.
          its not hard to do it takes 1 second why the hell wouldnt you do it?
          are you gonna die if it goes in vein no but are you gonna think you are gonna die YES.
          the second you touch the plunger you will just about die from cough is that worth the .2 seconds it takes to pull the plunger back? your call.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

helth pros are not injexting steroids into you either .
            my hrt doc injected me 1st time his rules and he asperated

Comment

Right because they're injecting water:retard:

I've done it probably 3-4 times in my life....Never have had an issue NOT doing it...So I don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

yeah they teach medical professionals the proper spot injections. the idea is if you inject in a proper location theres no need to aspirate.

Ive skipped it a few times but I do it because old habits die hard.

Comment

I always do it. Its not like its that much trouble and I've had some pretty intense moments when when I had gone through a vein and the injection site bled after I removed the needle. I'd hate to feel what would happen if I went straight into a vein.

Comment

So do I do it or not for fuck sake!?

rado makes a good point rocket. docs arent exactly shooting nothing into you. they shoot all kinds of shit and i have never seen them aspirate once.

Comment

I always do even if it means moving the pin slightly. Maybe it doesn't matter but this way I know I'm not injecting into a vein.

Comment

I never had to abort because I drew blood aspirating.

Comment

Working...
                        X