Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well Doom, I think the time has come were QV is going downhill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just got a cupl vials of the 8s....3 wks in seems to be fine...no pain at all, what gives?

Gator

Comment

batch 12 no probs, website says lil underdosed, but anyways no probs, pain , flu like symptoms, or anything else.

Comment

Sydgroup cyp rocks. 2cc in the quad, and can barely feel stifness the next day! Looks real clean too.

Comment

Originally posted by wasp
          batch 12 no probs, website says lil underdosed, but anyways no probs, pain , flu like symptoms, or anything else.
          Do you really think that QV or any other company would post bad results on their own website? haha that will be the day! They don't test anything OR if they do it could come back at 5mg per vial and they will put that on the site at 1mg per ml underdosed. . .
          Sorry, had to say it because newbies looking for good gear get lead astray looking at all the "professional" looking web sites. . .funny how QV is supposed to be vet pharmaceutical supply but it only has anabolics; which are the least used animal pharmaceuticals around. . .why do they not have things that actually get used by vets on an everyday basis. . .because they are marketing to humans and are a UG Lab, not a legit pharmaceutical company like organon, schering (when was the last time you heard of someone complaining about a schering product being underdosed? and I am not talking about that guy at the gym that bought a fake from his local dealer!) or zambon.
          If you want good gear you just have to look harder for it. . .and sometimes wait a bit longer for delivery . . .I for one am willing to wait a bit and spend a bit more for quality and SAFETY; I will pass on getting an abscess thank you!
          Sorry bro, this is not a flame but I get tired of seeing all the crap on the boards these days about sore legs, not being able to work out because of painful shots etc. . .these things you never read about even 4 years ago; but now, it is all over because there are so many shitty labs selling SHIT products to make a fast buck off of you and other good bros. . .
          keep safe
          CG

Comment

I noticed something interesting with some of my QV bottles. Not really sure what to make of it.

If you take the actualll bottle, with snap off top still on, the metal that holds the stopper on only barely curls under the bottom lip of the glass vial. I could actually remove the whole metal top with the snap off piece still intact. Then with this removed, you could take out the stopper, and essentially remove all the gear inside and refill with a different oil .... if you wanted too. Then put the stopper back on and slip the metal top back over the stopper and run you finger nail around the bottom lip of the metal so it would look like a perfecty unused bottle.

Most every QV bottle I have seen is like this. I didn't ever wanna say anything because it may give some people bad ideas ... but it just seems so strange that even with matching batch #'s , people still have varying results.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceburg
              but it just seems so strange that even with matching batch #'s , people still have varying results.
              very good point. makes you wonder..

Comment

Ya know, Ive been thinking and fuck it, Im just using testex cyp, denkall eq, and virormone prop from now on...no need to be cost effective anymore, cause being cost effective these days, seems to be leaving you with shit

Comment

weird question...why is it i have never gotten any abcess problems on the same gear other guys have? it just seems for me i am somehow immune to it. i have gone from ttokyo...denkall...QV to IP now and love it the best.

Comment

Well now I feel like a dick. LoL. I opened up a different bottle 008 lot and had no prob at all. Not sure what happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X