What to expect from HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to expect from HGH?

My question is relatively simple. If its a given that the hgh is legit what can one expect from a years run at 2IU per day. Yes, I know, just read the profile right? No thanks, I'd rather hear what some of you "experts" have to say about it. I am totally new to the gh game and Rocket has helped me understand a lot. I'm 28 and currently on my 4th week of 300 mg test/ 200mg mast cycle. I really want to add gh but purchasing a years worth is an expensive commitment, one that I would like to be sure about before I pull the trigger.

Not much at 2iu per day. Certainly not enough to warrant the purchase price of a years worth of GH.

4iu per day for 6 months. Trust me. Same price, better results.

* Loss of bodyfat
    * Increased muscle fullness/roundness
    * Increased sense of well being

I am going to experiment with 3iu 5 days per week, I will start a log when I start.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Not much at 2iu per day. Certainly not enough to warrant the purchase price of a years worth of GH.

4iu per day for 6 months. Trust me. Same price, better results.

* Loss of bodyfat
      * Increased muscle fullness/roundness
      * Increased sense of well being

I am going to experiment with 3iu 5 days per week, I will start a log when I start.
      Interesting. Do you plan your gh runs around/during your other cycles. I know you rarely come off but for those of us that do should this be a consideration? Also, I am on bp meds. How do you think 4iu per day will affect that? I was thinking 2iu would cause less water retention, hence not having that great of an effect on my bp.

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
        My question is relatively simple. If its a given that the hgh is legit what can one expect from a years run at 2IU per day. Yes, I know, just read the profile right? No thanks, I'd rather hear what some of you "experts" have to say about it. I am totally new to the gh game and Rocket has helped me understand a lot. I'm 28 and currently on my 4th week of 300 mg test/ 200mg mast cycle. I really want to add gh but purchasing a years worth is an expensive commitment, one that I would like to be sure about before I pull the trigger.
        You could get some decent fat loss. I've backed my dosage down to 2.5u and its working good still.

Comment

Interesting. Do you plan your gh runs around/during your other cycles. I know you rarely come off but for those of us that do should this be a consideration? Also, I am on bp meds. How do you think 4iu per day will affect that? I was thinking 2iu would cause less water retention, hence not having that great of an effect on my bp.
          Yea, I wouldn't run GH without steroids in the mix. The synergy between the 2 is where the real power of GH comes out.

BP meds, well that might be a problem. I definitely felt like a balloon in my face, hands, and feet at 4iu per day. I am not sure if increased water retention automatically = increased blood pressure though.

Originally posted by Alin View Post
          You could get some decent fat loss. I've backed my dosage down to 2.5u and its working good still.
          Yea but you had to start at a higher dose and run that for awhile before dropping down. Starting and running at 2iu will take forever to notice anything.

Comment

Yea, I wouldn't run GH without steroids in the mix. The synergy between the 2 is where the real power of GH comes out.

BP meds, well that might be a problem. I definitely felt like a balloon in my face, hands, and feet at 4iu per day. I am not sure if increased water retention automatically = increased blood pressure though.
            Sounds like 3 iu could be a good starting point then. I'm gona go out on a limb and say my Bp increases with water retention as I've noticed this on test. So, given the synergistic effect of gh/AAS I would need to be on something the entire time even if its test alone right?

Comment

Im with Bouncer on most everything said.
              I would make sure I was on my cycle when taking the GH if only going 6 months. saying that the next year when muscle cells mature you will still get bennifits from the GH the year before (saying a year is just a guess not sure how long it takes to get a mayute muscle cell)

at 28 yrs old a "good guess" would be you need higher than 2 ius per day besides like B said it will take a long time to work compared to a higher dose first. I like 3.3Ius per day for you keeps it simple

I am almost sure your BP will go up with water retention. there is no way around the water rention with GH. I dont quite get it but its not like test where Adex will work. I honestly never tried to know what the difference is but there is.

get 3-6 months worth start see how you like it then get 3-6 more months just make sure you plan ahead buying your GH. you also dont want to buy 10 boxes and the shit is fake or something,lol I put lol but that would suck

last but not least you do know GH is nothing like test your not gonna get huge right its more a muscle shaping,health,fat loss thing of coarse you will gain size that never goes away but not 20 pounds or anything.

Comment

So, given the synergistic effect of gh/AAS I would need to be on something the entire time even if its test alone right?
                Not necessarily the "entire" time but I would def suggest that you are on test when you start the gh. You will see results faster that way. After 3-4 months if you want to come off aas and stay on the GH as a sort of bridge between cycles, that would work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  Im with Bouncer on most everything said.
                  I would make sure I was on my cycle when taking the GH if only going 6 months. saying that the next year when muscle cells mature you will still get bennifits from the GH the year before (saying a year is just a guess not sure how long it takes to get a mayute muscle cell)

at 28 yrs old a "good guess" would be you need higher than 2 ius per day besides like B said it will take a long time to work compared to a higher dose first. I like 3.3Ius per day for you keeps it simple

I am almost sure your BP will go up with water retention. there is no way around the water rention with GH. I dont quite get it but its not like test where Adex will work. I honestly never tried to know what the difference is but there is.

get 3-6 months worth start see how you like it then get 3-6 more months just make sure you plan ahead buying your GH. you also dont want to buy 10 boxes and the shit is fake or something,lol I put lol but that would suck

last but not least you do know GH is nothing like test your not gonna get huge right its more a muscle shaping,health,fat loss thing of coarse you will gain size that never goes away but not 20 pounds or anything.
                  Yes, I'm aware that the properties of gh and test are totally different. The effects that B laid out in the first response is EXACTLY why Im wanting to go for the gh run. The only downside/concern for me is the water retention and bp issues but the only way to know for sure is to go for it.

Comment

Not necessarily the "entire" time but I would def suggest that you are on test when you start the gh. You will see results faster that way. After 3-4 months if you want to come off aas and stay on the GH as a sort of bridge between cycles, that would work fine.
                    During the bridge would you run a normal Novla protocol for PCT or only the gh?

Comment

I think 2iu would work well if you were just trying to maintain what you had. It would allow you to eat a lot more junk and still stay lean.

Comment

you would need a PCT

Comment

Absolutely, you would still need Nolv.

Comment

yup need nolva to get the natty test going again but you wont loose any size in pct. I always made sure I had GH going when I went into PCT

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              yup need nolva to get the natty test going again but you wont loose any size in pct. I always made sure I had GH going when I went into PCT
                              do you start HGH during PCT or overlap it? 4IU's? I heard it increases sex drive too idk

Comment

Working...
                              X