What to expect from HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    do you start HGH during PCT or overlap it? 4IU's? I heard it increases sex drive too idk
    no I was always on GH before durring and after cycle,lol
    I never noticed any sex drive difference.
    I have run 6 2/3 ius for 2 years straight every day
    but I mostly have used it at 4ius per day
    now I just run 2.5 per day everyday mostly for health and the fat loss.
    I am super paranoid of torn tendons ect. guys that run just test for years are at risk of drying out their tendons and making them weak. I have seen pictures and the tendons look all black and nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      do you start HGH during PCT or overlap it? 4IU's? I heard it increases sex drive too idk
      I've been on gh for a few years now off and on and never noticed it increasing my sex drive.

Comment

*its suppose too I just read up on how GH effects sex drive

Comment

A very light wallet.

Comment

Here is my experience with it..been on 4ius for the past 6 months. Really satisfied with results, but recently my left elbow tendonitis broke out and because it didn't get better, I've stopped gh. For the last month off gh I wasn't on cycle.

I know it should help in reparing tendons and ligaments, but in higger doses it can become a problem, for example liquid from joint water retention presses on nerves, tendons and therefore causing them to inflame. This were my suspisions, so i decided to stop for at least a month and see what happens.

I'll probably resume at 2-2.5ius per day. At age of 33 I believe it's enough to get the health benefits.

What do you guys think of my experience with it? And what do you think 1 month off is going to do? Whould you be at the "begining" again when you resume? :)

Comment

Yes my knees hurt like hell if on to much gh so I can see it effecting your elbow
              1 month off is good it should of gone away if it wass GH causing it .
              I'm happy with 2.5 ius per day but I know my gh is real and dosed correct 99% after market gh is bunk in one way or another most common is 4iu vials being sold as 10
              I just seen GHRP labeled as gh my dumb ass friend bought it cuz it was cheeper then the real stuff I gave him, lol
              Guess it wasn't cheeper in the end lol

Comment

Agree with you 100%. Damn shit works wonders, but in the end price is too high. Joints are really a problem with higher doses for sure.

About fake gh i'm with you again. Don't know how things stand over seas but here in western Europe isn't too hard to get legit stuff. My guy offers me hypertropin and i cn't say anything bad about it. It works for sure, at 4ius per day my joints where pretty much a mess, got better with glucosamin, high dose omega3 and some cissus..but still, now where near normal. Carpal pretty bad too, suspect it to be the reason for my elbow because of pressure on ulnar nerve. Sure i'm going to post back how it turns out.

Are you on gh year long at 2.5ius? Do you up the dosage for some period, for example on cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by sp1980 View Post
                  Agree with you 100%. Damn shit works wonders, but in the end price is too high. Joints are really a problem with higher doses for sure.

About fake gh i'm with you again. Don't know how things stand over seas but here in western Europe isn't too hard to get legit stuff. My guy offers me hypertropin and i cn't say anything bad about it. It works for sure, at 4ius per day my joints where pretty much a mess, got better with glucosamin, high dose omega3 and some cissus..but still, now where near normal. Carpal pretty bad too, suspect it to be the reason for my elbow because of pressure on ulnar nerve. Sure i'm going to post back how it turns out.

Are you on gh year long at 2.5ius? Do you up the dosage for some period, for example on cycle?
                  Ya run it for a year then come off. I ran it at 6ius for 2 years straight one time and about 16 months in I noticed it not working as good. Do now just 1 year then take 2-3 months off

First time doing this I usually run 4ius for a year but this is working so gonna keep doing this way
                  I do start out at higher dose just so it will start working faster then drop to 2.5

Comment

Yeah, heard about frontloading at higher dose. So you don't buy into theory starting lower for body to adjust to it and slowly build up?
                    I'm gonna try this protocol my self next time. 1month at 4-6iu then drop to 2.5. Good enough?

Running it for a year or 6months and come off is enough for new cells to mature, that's my opinion.

About tendons, peptides should really help pretty much. Getting that shit legit is a nightmare, here at least.

Comment

Originally posted by sp1980 View Post
                      Yeah, heard about frontloading at higher dose. So you don't buy into theory starting lower for body to adjust to it and slowly build up?
                      I'm gonna try this protocol my self next time. 1month at 4-6iu then drop to 2.5. Good enough?

Running it for a year or 6months and come off is enough for new cells to mature, that's my opinion.

About tendons, peptides should really help pretty much. Getting that shit legit is a nightmare, here at least.
                      Yup sounds good I run 4ius 1 box then 3.3 ius next box and then stay at 2.5
                      No science to it. It just seemed to work good for me this way

Comment

I've heard guys doing the frontload to achieve stable levels faster then drop back, as you said.
                        Thanx bro, appreciate it.

Comment

Due to some sides that I think are from gh and still present I think my igf levels from gh still haven't droped to normal. Have done gh for 6months and stopped 1month ago. What do you think guys? Possible?

Planning to jump on again but this time 2.5-3iu max, 7days a week. Before I did 5on 2 off.

Comment

I've been on 20iu per day for 8 weeks and I've put on a pound or two of muscle, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashoprep View Post
                              I've been on 20iu per day for 8 weeks and I've put on a pound or two of muscle, I think.
                              What about sides? Joint pain? Tendon issues?

Comment

Reporting back on elbow pain..it pretty much subsided, still present a little, especially on back day doing rows and pullups.

Have done all necessary tests and now I can say for sure that gh was the culprit. Didn't have much wrist pain, inner elbow pain was a different story. So I can confirm that carpat tunnel isn't always the case, if you get cubital tunnel symptoms it may as weel be from gh.

I've been of gh for about 6weeks now. Will start again tomorrow and lower dose from 4 to 2,5ius 7xweek. Have planned to frontload it a bit but due to elbow problems finally getting better I don't wan't to risk it.

Comment

Working...
                                X