No announcement yet.

Another new guy looking for 1st cycle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I should probably keep my mouth shut so I don't jinx myself, but finally got the ball rollin on my first cycle ever :) did 1st shot yesterday, next one on friday. Got my gyno sorted out quite well, finally got off letro by introducing adex-and started raloxifene a few weeks ago when Nolva wasn't cutting it. Don't wanna run both on cycle, but the way I struggled for 4 months treating that gyno got me nervous as fuck. Gonna try and lower AI and serm dose after I get through first few weeks. If no flare ups, will go down on those a bit. So, doin 350mg Sustanon a week then to start-and will also up that if results are blah. Anyways, question: how long should I give this dose a go for before going higher? This Sust(300) is standard 250 plus another 50 mgs of test acetate per ml- so I should start "feeling it" within a week and putting on weight and strength by 2 weeks bc of the prop and phenlyprop right??

Comment

Shoot for week 3. Ectos tens to be slower in noticing the effect. Source: I'm an ecto

Comment

Fuck upping your dose run it at 350 that's all you'll need this cycle and next IMOthis is your first real cycle correct?

Comment

Correct. Too late on dose tho, got impatient.lol was really just giving it a couple weeks to make sure it wasn't gona fuck with gyno at all....originally planned on running 500, started 450wk a week ago . Oh well, not too crazy that's where I'm gona keep it from here on out

Comment

No nothing wrong with 450!

Comment

Working...
            X