Starting HGH Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    You ever heard of medico brand hgh? source wanted 350 i dont know if its pharma or what. i passed on it.
    I've never heard of those, I would have passed also.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      You ever heard of medico brand hgh? source wanted 350 i dont know if its pharma or what. i passed on it.
      ya I don't know that brand. stick to the rips or if the black tops are 20% cheeper then thats fine as they are proven 8ius so 20% less

personally stay with rips bro like i said been testing them a long time also come back same numbers on IGF test
      you price is good for domestic also

Comment

Got these
        http://imgur.com/zuL3Fky
        Last edited by jack tors; 03-25-14, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Never seen with yellow top. Only green. Not that it means anything, just saying.

Comment

Oh no don't buy thoes either! Big troubles in lil china right now . Hygs are even coming up fake. There's just to much money to be made selling bunk or really underdosed gh. Trust me on this my info come from the direct source on gh he's not even selling any and don't know when he will
            Personally I woukdny buy any gh right now specialy if it's under 300$

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              Oh no don't buy thoes either! Big troubles in lil china right now . Hygs are even coming up fake. There's just to much money to be made selling bunk or really underdosed gh. Trust me on this my info come from the direct source on gh he's not even selling any and don't know when he will
              ha, bit to late. he said "got these".

can you return em jack?

Comment

Originally posted by monster70k View Post
                Next Friday is my last pin for my 1st 12-week cycle of AAS. Very happy with results - I'll be posting pics and finishing my log on here.

I will be on a 3iu M-F HGH protocol beginning Monday. I will be right at 3 months of HGH when I start my next cycle of AAS in January - so Feb should be an interesting month for me :)

I was told for optimum results, pin 1/2 of the 3iu when I wake and 1/2 when I go bed. Any thoughts or links to a previous HGH beginner thread would be welcome.
                What are you using to reconstitute?

Comment

Shit I just found serostim straight out of oharmacy $700 per 126 ius
                  Damn that's fair but a lot lol
                  No I won't sell any either no pms serious
                  But I wouldn't pay thst anyeays

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    ha, bit to late. he said "got these".

can you return em jack?
                    Haha nope I could have got a refund because of an order mixup
                    These have been come back tested high by several ppl not as good as rips

Comment

Serum test was 24 I think
                      I bought 4 ghrps too

Comment

Why does everyone do serum test there's to many factors in there to mess up
                        Saying that 24 isn't thst high but at least it's avg so it's got something in it

I'd like to see a serum test on GHRP
                        IMO only way to test gh is igf test there's no tricking that

Comment

have you even looked at the whole HCG diet thing? if you look at the actual diet you were supposed to eat like 500 calories a day. I don't remember exact number but it was crazy low. So of coarse your gonna loose fat and your test will get boosted also.

if the HCG diet with 4 phases thing was real wouldn't everyone still be doing it and everyone on it? The HCG didn't do anything it was the food intake.
                          No, HCG does control your appetite. Some people cannot do 500 calorie diet and their hunger hormone doesnt support their body. Some times they goes faint. This is the reason why many people take HCG.

Comment

Working...
                          X