No announcement yet.

Sydgroup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got some syd test and deca for my next cycle. Looking forward to starting. Have heard nothing but good stuff about it.

Comment

Everytime something new comes out it the best blah blah blah! Think about it when TTOKYO started it was sooo much better and BDL LABS was soooo great etc...I think everyone says good as we are hoping for good but after 1 yr you hear less and less good so jsut be patient and see what happens! But I have some new sydgroup EQ and TEST and getting ready to start so like the rest i will say I hope its good also! I want to see results for myself :)

Comment

Originally posted by boreman1
        Everytime something new comes out it the best blah blah blah! Think about it when TTOKYO started it was sooo much better and BDL LABS was soooo great etc...I think everyone says good as we are hoping for good but after 1 yr you hear less and less good so jsut be patient and see what happens! But I have some new sydgroup EQ and TEST and getting ready to start so like the rest i will say I hope its good also! I want to see results for myself :)
        well that is how compaines get started and go away. it is capitalism at work. a company comes out with a good product and people buy it in droves. then as the company becomes lax their product suffers and people start talking and soon enough another company starts to take the place of the crappy company. at least the market still has quite a few choices.

Comment

The also offer primobolan, but I have yet to hear of anyone trying it or having it tested....anyone know anything about the sydgroup primo???

Comment

Originally posted by Faye
            The also offer primobolan, but I have yet to hear of anyone trying it or having it tested....anyone know anything about the sydgroup primo???
            I read on another board that it was fake. There was no evidence presented to back it up, but thats what a bro said on there.

Comment

looks liek iknow what ill be gettin now :D

Comment

Working...
              X