My dilemma/addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
    I just started trt a little over six months ago. But my doc makes me get bloodwork done ever six months. Im currently on 200mg a week
    How old are you? Do you have low test levels? My problem is my levels seem to be very good and not in the low range so I doubt I'd get a script unless I came across a cool doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      How old are you? Do you have low test levels? My problem is my levels seem to be very good and not in the low range so I doubt I'd get a script unless I came across a cool doc.
      Im 23 I know I know that's very young. But I cycled to young and it fvcked me up. I do have low test. My doc and I tryed to do a restart I ran hcg 500iu eod for 6 weeks that only got my test level to 520 then I ran 500iu eod and clomid 50mg eod for 6 weeks that brought them to higher normal range then I waited another 8 weeks got more bloodwork done my total t was 194 I believe. After discussing everything with my doc I decided to go on trt because having low levels is just as unhealthy has having abnormal high levels.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        Honestly bro I wod get blood work but I'd bet you only have 2 issues think blood very fuvking serious and estrogen very serious again as all bad shit comes from high estrogen prostate cancer IMO is the worst but there's tons of others

You don't need to come off you need blood work to be sure but lower dose a bit more and you can go forever just by watching the 2 I said and your clean diet.
        Rocket, I've started giving blood as often as they let me, which is like every two months just to keep my hemo levels in check and it has done wonders. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge on that subject, otherwise I would have never known the seriousness of the thickening of the blood. My question now is the same as chadd had, how do you keep your estrogen levels in check. I take .3mg of Rui's Adex twice a week for whatever that's worth...

Comment

Bouncer, I should be up north next month. Let's get blood work together

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            I know giving blood helps with thick blood but besides taking anti-e's how do you control the estrogen?

I haven't had blood work done in a while and probably should get it done but I'm running low doses (200mg/wk) and coming off for 6+ months. I've thought about staying on a low dose all year but still a little concerned about health issues. How often do you get blood work done?
            adex is best IMO and my HRT doc agrees. don't kill it with letro and don't block it with nova. reduce it to a safe number with adex

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
              Rocket, I've started giving blood as often as they let me, which is like every two months just to keep my hemo levels in check and it has done wonders. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge on that subject, otherwise I would have never known the seriousness of the thickening of the blood. My question now is the same as chadd had, how do you keep your estrogen levels in check. I take .3mg of Rui's Adex twice a week for whatever that's worth...
              thats about right on the dose but timing will help also.
              if you inject sunday night take the adex monday when you get up as that will be when test and estrogen will be at the highest. if you shoot 2 times per week then .3mgs next day both times will work perfect also

yes its like every 8 weeks here in cali. they usually call me and say they need blood I just go then.
              makes you feel refreshed after. its so simple to do but most people only care about the outside of there bodes i care about the inside more than the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                Honestly bro I wod get blood work but I'd bet you only have 2 issues think blood very fuvking serious and estrogen
                your prob right but 2 points i need to make.

i take a couple aspirin a day. do you think that does anything at all to help with the thick blood? honest question.

as for estrogen. wouldn't i see that in my body? i dont hold any water, im not puffy, i have no estro sides etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  your prob right but 2 points i need to make.

i take a couple aspirin a day. do you think that does anything at all to help with the thick blood? honest question.

as for estrogen. wouldn't i see that in my body? i dont hold any water, im not puffy, i have no estro sides etc..
                  Why are you being so gay?
                  Just get the full test. They will tell you. I bet a million Bux you have high cholesterol/triglycerides and high blood pressure. Easily fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    So iv'e been on none stop for a long time now. Iv'e never been an abuser of high doses but I'm pretty sure any doctor would still consider me an abuser none the less. Iv'e been running 200mgs every 5 days for longer then I can remember at this point. I look great physically but mentally the stress levels seem to get worse and worse each month. Starting to feel like it would probably be a good idea to take a break for awhile but I fear that would actually make everything worse. Add to that the slow decline of looking worse and worse as the steroid effects wear off... I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. These are the times where I am reminded that steroids are most definitely drugs.
                    How about coming down to 100mg every 5 days and see where your at,,,then make further adjustments if needed.

Comment

Come off... use ghrp2. S4... metaformin... u wont lose anything. Prolly get harder

Comment

Working...
                      X