No announcement yet.

phizer genotropin pens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know what happen after 5 days mixed gh and sterile water?

Comment

I think he died

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        I sleep better on GH yes and better on these Phizers than Norditropin simplexes, which were also pharma grade

Really the point of all these trials is to see if pharma is that much better than UG Chinese.

So far I wouldn't say I noticed; Omnitropin, or Norditropin at 3iu each day, to be any better than Riptropin at 5iu ED.I would however say that Phizer appears to be the strongest one I've tried if its effect on sleep is anything to go by.

I will be doing a summing up at the end in terms of where I go from here as a recreational bodybuilder in trying to formulate the most cost effective and worthwhile protocol going forwards having regards to my lifestyle
        real rips is obviously going to be the better deal do the steep price of pharm grade even if you use less of it. the difference is more in the impurities and fillers in the chinese shit.

different note, am i the only one who feels mentally different on GH? I don't mean a little. I mean a boost of optimism type feeling.

Comment

Mr I funny someone bumped this thread cuz I just got omnis these are supposed to be holly Grail shit we will see
          I'm on rips now have some grey top and omnis. I'm getting blood work in a few days not sure what to test lol
          I'm sure rips are good but are they as good as before? Grey no idea same with omni
          Lol what to do I want to know all 3

Comment

I can't get rips for love nor money

fucking hate the GH market, hate it

its like chasing the dragon when you once had the good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              real rips is obviously going to be the better deal do the steep price of pharm grade even if you use less of it. the difference is more in the impurities and fillers in the chinese shit.

different note, am i the only one who feels mentally different on GH? I don't mean a little. I mean a boost of optimism type feeling.
              No your just a fucking loon

allways have been

you need me and rocket to take you for a beer. Make you fat and be a man

Comment

and a few cookies the lil guy might blow away if the wind picks up

Comment

Working...
                X