No announcement yet.

Taking a month off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you decided to take some time off. Are you going to get blood work done? I've never had blood work done but I usually stay off as long as I stay on. But getting ready to start my next cycle soon and plan to stay on for a year. I may get blood work done after that one.

Comment

I feel friendly as fuck. Like not my usual argumentative cunt self. I feel like being helpful or something.

Steroids are a helluva drug... Fuck man. Scary how much hormones can change you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        I feel friendly as fuck. Like not my usual argumentative cunt self. I feel like being helpful or something.

Steroids are a helluva drug... Fuck man. Scary how much hormones can change you.
        I've noticed a dramatic difference.

No exaggeration there. No matter how well you try to keep yourself in check , shit just happens.

Comment

Think you can keep your avatar form after being off for a month bouncer?

Comment

The combo of fullness and leanness I have there is very hard naturally. I can keep the pumped look and gain a bit of fat or stay lean and lose the pump.

But thanks for reminding me... I think I'll go back on now. Asshole :D

Comment

If you only take off a month I doubt you'll lose much at all. Really hope you take off longer than that though.

Comment

Bouncer, maybe you're already aware- (if so disregard), but there is a trio of herbs that Charles Poliquin suggested awhile back that boost your own test levels. I've used them in the past when off and noticed a difference- don't get me wrong, it's not the same as being on, but it does help. They are Maca, Catuaba, & Muira Puama. All are available from Solaray, and are not exspensive ($10-12 bottle). Might be an option if it will help with the idea of the off time your struggling with. Poliquins protocol for them was one cap of each with a meal x3 per day. I'm sure some of it was mental, but I do feel that they helped when I was off at times...

Comment

Working...
                X