No announcement yet.

Percentage of estrogen reduced by Adex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people take 2 injections per week just so the estrogen don't spike so high
    I still don't do it that way cuz I'm lazy but I take Adex next morning no matter what

Comment

ive read heaps of conflicting studies on adex dosing, for 750 test id use .25-.5 ed ... if dbols in the mix maybe .5-1mg ed

everyones different

im leaning towards OP's theory

Comment

do as you please I am to lazy to go get my blood work from my last test. But I had bunk Adex and my estrogen was super high triple digest high all I did was take my 1 dose the day after injection and my next test was back in ranges. I think 70 but these are just guess I dont remember and I am not going to look. no one listens anyways lol

all these ideas and therorys yet I am over here doing the damn thing and testing my blood but na I am wrong.

Comment

I now use it EOD instead of ED.

The half life of adex is 48 hours.

Current cycle is 300mgs test and 200mgs deca E5D with .5mg adex EOD. no gyno or estro issues.

Rocket has gyno so he don't know his elbow from his asshole on this subject. :D

Comment

have you noticed when your bf levels are low the less ai you have to use?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              do as you please I am to lazy to go get my blood work from my last test. But I had bunk Adex and my estrogen was super high triple digest high all I did was take my 1 dose the day after injection and my next test was back in ranges. I think 70 but these are just guess I dont remember and I am not going to look. no one listens anyways lol

all these ideas and therorys yet I am over here doing the damn thing and testing my blood but na I am wrong.
              everyones different tho man, i think yous are both right ... just have to find the dose perfect you .... ive even experimented with 0.5 one day and .25 the next with very good results...

ive also tried no ai and just used nolva too

im just leaning towards ops opinion right now because im the heaviest blast ive done

but nah man i understand what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by whoremoan View Post
                everyones different tho man, i think yous are both right ... just have to find the dose perfect you .... ive even experimented with 0.5 one day and .25 the next with very good results...

ive also tried no ai and just used nolva too

im just leaning towards ops opinion right now because im the heaviest blast ive done

but nah man i understand what you mean
                def agree we are all different. I just think B has bunk Adex so he has to run it like he does get some real stuff and I bet that changes.
                if you getting from research company that your opinions dont count cuz mine was 100% fake just a few months ago. I was cheep and didn't want to buy from my Doc that will not happen anymore though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  def agree we are all different. I just think B has bunk Adex so he has to run it like he does get some real stuff and I bet that changes.
                  if you getting from research company that your opinions dont count cuz mine was 100% fake just a few months ago. I was cheep and didn't want to buy from my Doc that will not happen anymore though lol.
                  Bro if I stop the "bunk adex" I get sensitive nips in 5 days and a lump starts to form within 10 days.

At $30 for a 2 month supply and not a hint of gyno I'm perfectly happy with my "bunk adex".. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Bro if I stop the "bunk adex" I get sensitive nips in 5 days and a lump starts to form within 10 days.

At $30 for a 2 month supply and not a hint of gyno I'm perfectly happy with my "bunk adex".. ;)
                    lol good point mine was 100% bunk your is just 50% bunk but your right for the money its worth it to you.
                    its not to me Im not sensitive to estrogen maybe cuz I had gyro from when I was a kid who knows but my blood worked shows my estrogen was super crazy high. but my nips were fine. I would of never known my adex was bunk if I didn't test. gyro is the least of the estrogen problem shit you can cut that out no problem but all the other deadly sides that come from estrogen are not fixed that easy.

Comment

Bump.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Its shite? Take aromasim instead
                        I never use an AI unless i get gyno. A few months ago i went higher on testosterone at 600mg and my nipples got sore and swollen. I reduced my testosterone to 450mg but still gyno. I added Aromasin at 1ml per day of research company liquid exemestane (Aromasin) and my gyno was gone in 2 weeks. I raised my testosterone back up to 525mg and no gyno. :)

Comment

Working...
                        X