Sorry to hear that.I love both but then again,im never depressed.LOL

Comment

Enanth is my fave w gh n hcg n axemestane

Comment

Sweet setup man!

Comment

Originally posted by tbonez View Post
            Sweet setup man!

Thank you sir.Just a small sample of stuff I had laying around.

Comment

How about a picture of yourself and what all that gear has done for you. I assume you have an amazing physique?

That last comment sounds a little like an advertisement. Don't push me bro..

Unlike Mr I, "seeing the good in people" is not my forte. Your guilty until proven innocent in my eyes. Your shady as fuck..

Comment

Lol def hinting he's a scammer I mean source

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  How about a picture of yourself and what all that gear has done for you. I assume you have an amazing physique?

That last comment sounds a little like an advertisement. Don't push me bro..

Unlike Mr I, "seeing the good in people" is not my forte. Your guilty until proven innocent in my eyes. Your shady as fuck..
                  Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  Lol def hinting he's a scammer I mean source

Jesus,you 2 are amazing.I post up a pic of some of my gear and you're trying to turn it into im a source or saying post a pic of me??? LMFAO.

WTF??? Guys are laughable,you really are.Its amazing that ive made such an amazing impact and fear in such a short time.

For the record,as im sure most of you drama queens already know but have to stay true to what you are.......IM NOT A SOURCE,NOR EVER HAVE BEEN ONE.

As for a picture of me,I don't give a shit what you think of me.Ive never stated how big or bad I am,nor made any claims to anything.I couldn't care less if you think im Mr O or Peewee Herman.

You're not worth me worrying about it not proving it.

Comment

You look like shit. Tell me you don't. I don't take advice nor do I want members taking advice from someone who doesn't practice what he preaches.

Comment

You look like shit. Tell me you don't. I don't take advice nor do I want members taking advice from someone who doesn't practice what he preaches.

I absolutely don't look like shit.You dont have to take advice from me.I post stuff and if you think its crap try it out and see for yourself.If you dont want to ,don't!

But don't trash talk for the sake of trash talking.Read what I post,read my replies to others questioning what I say and go from there.

I don't do pics.Sorry again if that hurts my credibility.Tell that to all the good guys that have gone down over the years.I don't let my pride of trying to prove to some guys behind a computer screen who I am,take over rational thinking.If I sleep better at night knowing that im untraceable by using a proxy,and by not posting pictures of my and all my tats,or receiving gear at my home,or giving out too many details about myself,thats all that matters to me,Not what YOU think of me.

Again,not asking for your approval or your belief.Im only trying to post up and help the board activity which again,has certainly done that since ive seen those that werent posting doing so now.

But I forgot,thats bad here.LOL

Comment

We keep it real here bro. Its the no bullshit zone. We backup what we speak and we are brutally honest.

You come along with pseudoscience articles highlighting and bolding all the while trying to paint a picture of how your kind of a big deal in the community....

This is Sparta bro. You don't come into Sparta spouting bullshit and think you won't get kicked into the fucken pit of reality...

Comment

We keep it real here bro. Its the no bullshit zone. We backup what we speak and we are brutally honest.

You come along with pseudoscience articles highlighting and bolding all the while trying to paint a picture of how your kind of a big deal in the community....

This is Sparta bro. You don't come into Sparta spouting bullshit and think you won't get kicked into the fucken pit of reality...

Not implying im a big deal in the community,stating it as FACT!! Been on more boards than you cant count,without your calculator of course.

Sparta huh??? Its more like romper room bro.Laughable man,not intimidating.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post

Not implying im a big deal in the community,stating it as FACT!! Been on more boards than you cant count,without your calculator of course.

Sparta huh??? Its more like romper room bro.Laughable man,not intimidating.
                            Neat. You belong to many internet boards. Impressive.

I look like a million bucks because I actually live the life you talk about on forums.

Fuck outta here old timer.

Comment

Why no F.I.S.T. sign in the above pic?

Seriously though you deep down like the drama since you keep replying to it all saying how much you don't. Someone who really didn't like the drama and/or had other things to do would just stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X