Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redback View Post
    Bouncer wishes
    You have the balls to walk into my office!!

http://youtu.be/Odd8Zdhuj9o

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      lol who told you that?
      I dunno just assumed he's the one talking about costs etc thought it was his.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post

I dunno just assumed he's the one talking about costs etc thought it was his.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
          I know but I cant help it.I did it again.

Im just trying to get you to act like a man and do something about it other than warnings of not pushing you with no actions.

LMFAO
          lol of coarse like the good mod i am I did some checking on you
          it is def a pattern you have post a bunch of copy and paste shit and piss everyone off yes I said EVEYONE.
          one mod told me he unbumps your shit so it don't piss people off.

good news no one said you were a scammer just a plain old weirdo. and trust me these are from real vets on forums you will never get on or see

so this isn't just us being dicks you truly are a wacko and i think you know it

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            it is def a pattern you have post a bunch of copy and paste shit and piss everyone off yes I said EVEYONE.

good news no one said you were a scammer just a plain old weirdo. and trust me these are from real vets on forums you will never get on or see

knew he was a nutter suprised him and Bouncer didnt get along better.

also awesome work Rocket thats mad work.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              You seriously define manliness by the ability to ban? Seriously?!? Bit pathetic bro. How about having a hint of self respect as a 60 year old man and not forcing me to ban you.

Let me end my post with a 'LMFAO' since that seems to be the neat thing to do. :)
              No I define manliness as being a man and not making meaningless threats form your keyboard and not having the balls to follow thru.You've stated twice to "not push" you and for me to stop posting saying "your not asking" and have done shit to back it up!! Why because i obviously don't care what you think or say??

Look pussy,while you were getting your ass kicked and girls taken away by guys like me and beating off dreaming of being a Spartan,I was LIVING the life.Not posting on a board about being it!!

You don't know what a warriors life is and the only thing youd get by coming into my world saying "I LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS" is getting gang raped by REAL WARRIORS while your gf watched with us saying "GET READY BITCH,YOU'RE NEXT"!!

That is of course is if you have ever had a g/f.And im talking about the fake g/f's you have just to try and convince others that you didnt take it in your pretty boy ass!!!

Comment

No I define manliness as being a man and not making meaningless threats form your keyboard and not having the balls to follow thru.You've stated twice to "not push" you and for me to stop posting saying "your not asking" and have done shit to back it up!! Why because i obviously don't care what you think or say??

Look pussy,while you were getting your ass kicked and girls taken away by guys like me and beating off dreaming of being a Spartan,I was LIVING the life.Not posting on a board about being it!!

You don't know what a warriors life is and the only thing youd get by coming into my world saying "I LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS" is getting gang raped by REAL WARRIORS while your gf watched with us saying "GET READY BITCH,YOU'RE NEXT"!!

That is of course is if you have ever had a g/f.And im talking about the fake g/f's you have just to try and convince others that you didnt take it in your pretty boy ass!!!
                Neat story, you want to rape me. Understandable... You have good taste.

Post a pic. ;)

Comment

Cmon B, ypu godda admit he's fucken brutal. May be 60 but packs a punch

If he had an ill agenda it would a been clear by now.

I like him around

Comment

Post a pic. ;)
                    Good shit

Tight and neat

Comment

Post a pic. ;)

PUSSY!!!

How "NEAT" is that???

Neat????/!!!!! Typical PUSSY saying!!!

Whats next "PEACHY KEEN"??????

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

Cmon B, ypu godda admit he's fucken brutal. May be 60 but packs a punch

If he had an ill agenda it would a been clear by now.

I like him around
                        Agenda... Probably not.

Old weirdo who looks like garbage... Chances are very high.. ;)

Comment

PUSSY!!!

How "NEAT" is that???

Gimme a kiss... a CAPITOL LETTER kiss so I know you mean it!

Xoxo

Comment

PUSSY!!!

How "NEAT" is that???

What ypu will come to realise if ypu stick around is thaf quietly I run shit round here. Like the illuminate (don't start posting on thaf shit) you hardly see my deft handywork but its there

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

THAT IS GOOD NEWS!! Phew I was worried you would find hear I was a scammer.Thanks for the top notch job of telling us what EVERYONE already knows.

As far as me pissing everyone off.DAMN RIGHT I DO!! Thats because I wont keep my mouth shut when punk shit talk shit that they know nothing about! Unlike many others on the boards,im not scared of speaking up because I might get banned! LMAO.Banned??? From a website,oh no!!

As for me being a weirdo,again DAMN RIGHT I AM!! You know what makes me a weirdo on the boards,speaking my mind,posting up more than the so called "regular members and STAFF who hide in the shadows saying im here if anyone wants to ask me something!! Thats not what mods do.Shit a member can go to any vet or vip and ask question! Moods,in case you're not sure SHOULD HELP KEEP THE BOARD ACTIVITY GOING AND FLOWING! NOT hiding like a f&n spider in the cracks and only when they can start drama do they speak up!! Its been 2 days since ive been here and you guys are still talking about me.LMFAO.

Allow me to quote pretty boy bouncer..........NEAT!!!!

You see,im know around the community not because I post a picture of myself.Im known for going out of my way to HELP members when they need it.Putting money out of my pockets many times to help my online family out.Not shit talk them like some soap opera bitch.

Oh and last,as for being on any of the boards you talk of,ive been invited to and turned down more invitations to more boards than you know existed jr.Don't have the time.

Comment

THAT IS GOOD NEWS!! Phew I was worried you would find hear I was a scammer.Thanks for the top notch job of telling us what EVERYONE already knows.

As far as me pissing everyone off.DAMN RIGHT I DO!! Thats because I wont keep my mouth shut when punk shit talk shit that they know nothing about! Unlike many others on the boards,im not scared of speaking up because I might get banned! LMAO.Banned??? From a website,oh no!!

As for me being a weirdo,again DAMN RIGHT I AM!! You know what makes me a weirdo on the boards,speaking my mind,posting up more than the so called "regular members and STAFF who hide in the shadows saying im here if anyone wants to ask me something!! Thats not what mods do.Shit a member can go to any vet or vip and ask question! Moods,in case you're not sure SHOULD HELP KEEP THE BOARD ACTIVITY GOING AND FLOWING! NOT hiding like a f&n spider in the cracks and only when they can start drama do they speak up!! Its been 2 days since ive been here and you guys are still talking about me.LMFAO.

Allow me to quote pretty boy bouncer..........NEAT!!!!

You see,im know around the community not because I post a picture of myself.Im known for going out of my way to HELP members when they need it.Putting money out of my pockets many times to help my online family out.Not shit talk them like some soap opera bitch.

Oh and last,as for being on any of the boards you talk of,ive been invited to and turned down more invitations to more boards than you know existed jr.Don't have the time.
                                Neat story brah!

Do you workout?

Comment

Working...
                                X