Rotator Cuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotator Cuff

Having alot of issues with my Rotator Cuff. Only hurts when i have my arm behind my head. Not the worse pain, buts been there for about a month now.

Any info onto how I can help this issue.

I can pull my shoulders out of socket, like double jointed. Not sure if this is causeing the problem or not.

Any good exercises to strengthin this muscle/joint ?

Let's get the obvious stuff out of the way first.

Have you given it some rest away from the gym? Might require a couple weeks.

Anti inflammatory like ibuprofin, using any? Take for a couple weeks (2 every 4 hours) even when you don't feel pain.

Comment

Also, there is no such thing as being double jointed. It's just an excessive amount of flexibility around the joint. So yes there could be ongoing irritation if it's continually stretched that far.

Comment

Here's something for you to check out brother.Hope it helps.......

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...der#post695664

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Michaeljubba View Post
            Thanks for all the info guys.

Hope it helps brother.Keep us posted.

Comment

So not sure if i slept on that side of my body wrong but now the hole right uper side of my body is fucked. Not sure if its just a knote or if i really fucked something up!

Comment

You been staying out of the gym?

Comment

I stayed out just for 2 days, tested out the back yesterday. Everything is good, just a knote in my neck. Nothing big, had the girl rub it out for me. Back at it. Still holding this 155LB. fourth week in. Started at 148.

Comment

Working...
                  X