No announcement yet.

tren or mast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you get any aggression on tren? if so how does that compare to mast?

Tren works wonders to my body I know if i jumped on 100mgs eod i'd be lean in 6 weeks.

they say stick with what works but i cant do it again unless im alone.

ive ordered the mast so we will see how it goes. ill start low on 300mgs a week then after 4 weeks jump it to 500 or 600.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      I'm stacking it with test and getting similar results to tren as far as vascularity and hardness. I have veins in my shoulders and chest coming out since I have been on it.
      The vascularity comes from the rapid increase in red blood cells. It essential thickens the blood.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
        do you get any aggression on tren? if so how does that compare to mast?

Tren works wonders to my body I know if i jumped on 100mgs eod i'd be lean in 6 weeks.

they say stick with what works but i cant do it again unless im alone.

ive ordered the mast so we will see how it goes. ill start low on 300mgs a week then after 4 weeks jump it to 500 or 600.
        You're relying on drugs to make you look good, diet cardio comes first. I don't get like most do on tren.

Comment

I think you answered your own question. Why run tren if you already know the outcome of your personality?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
            You're relying on drugs to make you look good, diet cardio comes first. I don't get like most do on tren.
            No I look to drugs to enhance the efforts of my diet, cardio and weight training.

same reasons you stay on gear year round.

Just because I'm not in the same shape as I was or you currently are doesn't imply a reliance on drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              I think you answered your own question. Why run tren if you already know the outcome of your personality?
              Yeah I did in the end.

I react very well to tren physically just mentally it screws me up.

Always gone by what has worked in the past and am very reluctant to try anything I am unfamiliar with.

Comment

Winny ruins my body so I'll see how im going 6 weeks before leaving and maybe throw it in.

No AI never run any and never needed to. I had itchy nips once but thinking about it now I think it was in my mind. I guess I have low estro naturally never run a pct either - planned for it once even had the nolva but ended up swapping it for more test haha
                Just cuz nips are fine don't mean your estro is in check
                Blood work only way to tell. I'd check it just for health all bad shit comes from to much estro
                And a plus if your high you'll harden up also just don't kill it for looks you need it to be healthy

Comment

Yeah I did in the end.

I react very well to tren physically just mentally it screws me up.

Always gone by what has worked in the past and am very reluctant to try anything I am unfamiliar with.
                  Mast makes me crazy horny just like tren
                  I do get the aggression with mast but I have heard quite a few that do
                  300mgs is a fair place to start but I think you like 400
                  Of coarse never know till you try it

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    Mast makes me crazy horny just like tren
                    I do get the aggression with mast but I have heard quite a few that do
                    300mgs is a fair place to start but I think you like 400
                    Of coarse never know till you try it
                    haha same tren makes me a deviant.

still havent come across and AAS that shuts me down they only seem to make it worse.

Hopefully the agression isnt as bad as tren. Its more a pyshcotic aggrssion i get on tren. It got real bad one time I got grazed while riding and pulled the guy over and destroyed his car in traffic woke up to myself on his bonnet and ended up paying for all the repairs. nice guy though didnt go to the cops.

Comment

loving mast so far only had it for a week so i dont know if its in my mind but i can see rapid changes already. my bi's have blown up stomach is much flatter and shoulders are getting a nice cap to them.

ive got some trouble though. I wont have another source for mast for a little while and I think ill be without it for up to 4 days. Will this matter? should i reduce the dose to keep my levels stable until i secure more?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        The vascularity comes from the rapid increase in red blood cells. It essential thickens the blood.
                        You know test thickens blood as well right?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          You know test thickens blood as well right?

By how much? 750mg sust for 10 weeks. Will I be ok without donating bloods.

Comment

Working...
                          X