Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    Lol it never looks like that and I'm telling you it was the pic
    Never said it wasn't there it's been there my whole life but not like the pic showed

I remember when I was 16 in the shower with a chick and she said something about it dick went limp and I walked out of shower lol
    Man you got titties:D

Comment

Lol it never looks like that and I'm telling you it was the pic
      Never said it wasn't there it's been there my whole life but not like the pic showed

I remember when I was 16 in the shower with a chick and she said something about it dick went limp and I walked out of shower lol
      poor fella. you ever try to eat it away with letro?

Comment

Never realized it but it seems that I carried a bit of water and fat in my chest. The side area nearest your armpit. Adex has tightened that area up for sure. Wasn't expecting that.

Comment

I just look better and feel better with an AI on most cycles.
          I dont hold as much water,,I'm bigger,, leaner,,herder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            poor fella. you ever try to eat it away with letro?
            nope 99.9% of time no one will ever know. I am telling you it was the pic. you seen 500 pics of me you ever see it before? nope you have not.
            I have had my estro shut off before it don't feel good at all I am scared to do the letro thing anyways

Comment

nope 99.9% of time no one will ever know. I am telling you it was the pic. you seen 500 pics of me you ever see it before? nope you have not.
              I have had my estro shut off before it don't feel good at all I am scared to do the letro thing anyways
              Yet a girl could clearly see your man titty in the shower... ;)

Comment

Working...
              X