Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbol is great

Comment

I'll consider it if it isn't as harsh as the other orals on the body.

Comment

Tbol toxicity is lower than some other orals but regardless if you supplement with either TUDCA, UDCA (prescription or research chem) or NAC it should keep your liver values in a healthy range. Just don't use some useless bs like milk thistle or liv 52.

Comment

haha chuck. i hear ya. i still laugh when people use shit like milk thistle in cycles to this day.

i said it before and I remember rocket loved the analogy. using milk thistle to protect the liver from a 17-aa is like using tinfoil as body armor against an ak-47 round.. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            haha chuck. i hear ya. i still laugh when people use shit like milk thistle in cycles to this day.

i said it before and I remember rocket loved the analogy. using milk thistle to protect the liver from a 17-aa is like using tinfoil as body armor against an ak-47 round.. :P
            Loved when you said that but it was sawran wrap lol
            And bullet proof vest

"" using milk thistle to help your liver is like using sawran wrap as a bullet proof vest against a AK47"

Ha ha fuckin classic I have used that line 500 times in everything thing in life

Comment

Tbol middle of the road it's no Anavsr but no anadrol either

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                Tbol middle of the road it's no Anavsr but no anadrol either
                I guess it depends on source and quality because the tbol I had was incredible. My ankles swelled up from water though. Var didn't do shit for me apart from pumps

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  I guess it depends on source and quality because the tbol I had was incredible. My ankles swelled up from water though. Var didn't do shit for me apart from pumps
                  thats prob cuz you had Dbol.
                  I have not seen anyone get water retention from Tbol but we are all different and the source do what they have to ,to make money (some of them)

Comment

Did you end up running the GHRP-2 (100mcg) 2 times per day
                    GRF-1295 (100mcg) 2 times per day? Do you know if these peptides that increase your GH production have any negative effects on your production of GH once you are off?

Comment

Hexorelin if only one.

Comment

"CJC 1295 also helps injury recovery times, reduce body fat, boost immune system and bone density and cellular repair (skin and organs)." This with Ipamorelin sounds ideal for what I am trying to do with my body right now. I was advised to wait to take my test e and decca for when I plateau and can't loose any more weight, do you all think I should wait to take the peptides as well?

Comment

You could add it in if you want. Can't hurt. I never did start it.

Comment

Tb500 .. old thread I know but tb500 worth a run with gh

Comment

Working...
                            X