First injection what went wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First injection what went wrong?

Did my first injection today 1cc of sust in the delt. I used a 23g 1" went all the way in aspirated to make sure no blood came out and slowing injected. As I was injecting oil came out its like my muscle was pushing it out. My arm was relaxed and not tense. Should I massage the area or apply a warm towel?

Wait. Oil came out of the actual injection point or the syringe?

Comment

The injection site

Comment

As you were injecting oil was coming out of the injection site? Lmao wtf? Never happened to me once in 10 years bro. I know that's no help to you but I have no idea. 1 inch in delt should be more then enough. Did you inject normally and not plunge the shit in there?

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
          Did my first injection today 1cc of sust in the delt. I used a 23g 1" went all the way in aspirated to make sure no blood came out and slowing injected. As I was injecting oil came out its like my muscle was pushing it out. My arm was relaxed and not tense. Should I massage the area or apply a warm towel?
          I know exactly what he's talking about. But what happened to me was that as I was almost done with 2ccs, I could tell the last 1/2 cc or so....it felt like my muscle was pushing it out. I was squeezing the hell out of the syringe, yet it was almost impossible for it to go in; the oil that is.

But I've never had oil come out. First of all, why would you use a 23g? Get a 25/27g.....I prefer the 27g and I use half an inch...even now at times, when I pull the pin out, I get a lump from the oil....doesn't happen much, but I'd say once a month...not sure why it happens because other times, it's perfectly fine and it would be the same site.
          Attached Files

Comment

to sum up what you just said rado. "you've never had oil come out". that's the main point. neither have I.

i feel like this guy is missing something very fundamental about injecting. i've never even heard of this in all my years on the fourms.

maybe a little oil and blood coming out after you pull out pin but during injection?? never.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              to some up what you just said rado. "you've never had oil come out". that's the main point. neither have I.

i feel like this guy is missing something very fundamental about injecting. i've never even heard of this in all my years on the fourms.

maybe a little oil and blood coming out after you pull out pin but during injection?? never.
              Most will learn from their mistakes. I think gear is a bit premature based on what I've read on his posts.

Comment

Happens to me from time to time. Nothing unusual about it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Most will learn from their mistakes. I think gear is a bit premature based on what I've read on his posts.
                  It actually came out the syringe. It wasn't screwed on all the way lol. What's wrong with 23 gauge? Easy to draw easy to inject. My delt is killing me couldn't work out shoulders at all no bench press either. Sleeping was even a pain. Virgin muscle I guess. Also is it a good idea to massage area after injection to disperse the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
                    It actually came out the syringe. It wasn't screwed on all the way lol. What's wrong with 23 gauge? Easy to draw easy to inject. My delt is killing me couldn't work out shoulders at all no bench press either. Sleeping was even a pain. Virgin muscle I guess. Also is it a good idea to massage area after injection to disperse the oil.
                    You build more scar tissue with bigger gauge...trust me I've shot for years with 23g and then went to 25g.....now I use 27g....if you want a easy draw...buy some 21g needle only and switch needles....oh yea, make sure you twist the needle all the way next time.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      You build more scar tissue with bigger gauge...trust me I've shot for years with 23g and then went to 25g.....now I use 27g....if you want a easy draw...buy some 21g needle only and switch needles....oh yea, make sure you twist the needle all the way next time.
                      I might try 25. Also is rotating shooting delts every 3 days fine? Or should I add another part like glute. I've been reading that a lot of people use 1.5 for glutes whats your take is 1" enough?

Comment

1 inch for glutes is fine unless your fat

Comment

has happened to me before but just a little blood and oil coming out always feel like I've wasted some even though its the smallest amount.

btw did my thighs for the first time i can barely walk sticking to glutes all the time now.

Comment

My whole delt is red since yesterday (injected tuesday) no idea what happened. Hopefully its not infected might be a reaction to Benzoyl alcohol. I'll wait and see.

Comment

Is it always sore after injection? Could be high in BA.

Comment

Working...
                              X