No announcement yet.

First injection what went wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read your words again Frank. Its a gay joke he was making.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Read your words again Frank. Its a gay joke he was making.
      Oh ok, sorry! I thought he was saying I was trying to push different gear on him or something. I've been away for awhile, I forgot how Rado always has gay thoughts on his mind....lol JK But I apologize for taking his comment the wrong way. :)

Comment

My bicep is tight and red and so is my tricep delt isn't red or sore anymore. Wtf is going on? No fever went to gym felt fine. Maybe gravity pulled the oil into the bicep and tricep. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
          My bicep is tight and red and so is my tricep delt isn't red or sore anymore. Wtf is going on? No fever went to gym felt fine. Maybe gravity pulled the oil into the bicep and tricep. Lol.
          It's ok if oil gets into other muscles. You could shoot directly into your biceps and that wouldn't make any difference. I don't know your history but if this is your first time with Sus it could be the BA from the prop in it. If it's too much to take, switch to Test E so you don't waste this cycle.

Comment

my gear atm has heaps of BA in it leaves a lump for days.

do the glutes youll be fine. dont waste the gear.

Comment

Redness got worse overnight running small fever 99.5. At immediate care facility right now I'll keep you Brahs informed.

Comment

Post pics...

Comment

Sounds like you have a little infection going on. Good thing you're getting professional help! My buddy just went through an abscess in his quad and he was in the hospital with his leg wide open for a few days. It was nasty!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Post pics...
                    I tried snapping a few they are coming out like shit. The pics don't do it justice. Oh well cycle is compromised. Maybe the gear was contaminated I took all the necessary precautions I disinfected the delt the vial and used a new and sterile syringe.

Comment

is this your first cycle?

Comment

That's the problem with UGLs. Joe Shmoe brewing gear in his kitchen with no regard for safety. Who the fuck knows whats in that vial being injected in your muscle. Throw that shit out and make sure others know not to buy from that source to stay safe. Get well soon bro.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
                          is this your first cycle?
                          Besides oral prohormones. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            That's the problem with UGLs. Joe Shmoe brewing gear in his kitchen with no regard for safety. Who the fuck knows whats in that vial being injected in your muscle. Throw that shit out and make sure others know not to buy from that source to stay safe. Get well soon bro.
                            I've seen bottles with what looked like cat or dog hair sticking out of the cap....

Comment

Redness got worse overnight running small fever 99.5. At immediate care facility right now I'll keep you Brahs informed.
                              I tried snapping a few they are coming out like shit. The pics don't do it justice. Oh well cycle is compromised. Maybe the gear was contaminated I took all the necessary precautions I disinfected the delt the vial and used a new and sterile syringe.
                              Well?

What's the word?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                                Well?

What's the word?
                                Cellulitis. I gotta take 500mg of Cephalexin every 6 hours for 10 days. Hopefully it will be enough and I won't need anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X