Got blood work results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got blood work results

Everything within range except my total cholesterol was too low at 124. Said I need to eat more healthy fats. Prob has something to do with adex. Blood pressure and all that is normal.

HDL 27
    LDL 70
    Triglycerides 136
    Cholesterol/HDLC Ratio: 2.6

Great stuff!

Goes to show low dose test =no issues

Comment

How about the test levels?

Comment

Didn't get it tested. Was for insurance purposes. Just interested in the health aspect.

Comment

Hemo count? That's the one im worried for you the most

Comment

^ he doesn't use eq or deca or abombs so he's not at risk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              Hemo count for thick blood? Test thickens blood just as much as eq

Comment

^ oh ok then

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  Hemo count for thick blood? Test thickens blood just as much as eq
                  This

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    Don't be so sure. Mine stays at 19.2 with only 200 mg test every 7 days.

Prolonged test use even at trt doses has been proven to cause your hemo levels to be elevated. Some patients even need have phlebotomy therapy.

Comment

Never been a problem for me at 500mg ew

Comment

She told me the only thing out of range was good cholesterol which is a bit low. Everything else within normal range. I assume she would have pointed out if it was high. Hemo is part of regular blood test correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          She told me the only thing out of range was good cholesterol which is a bit low. Everything else within normal range. I assume she would have pointed out if it was high. Hemo is part of regular blood test correct?
                          You should get a hard copy and post it. I HIGHLY doubt your test levels were within range, EVEN only on trt doses.

I'm almost 40yrs old and ONLY taking 300mgs a week of prop and my test levels were 3200....my point? You're younger and your range is NOT within normal.

Comment

Of course they're not in normal range. Isn't that the point?

Comment

LoL @ Rado. I really don't understand how he has made it to 40 years old.

Test levels were not tested. Of course they wouldn't be normal range you fucken retard.

Comment

Working...
                              X