X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      She told me the only thing out of range was good cholesterol which is a bit low. Everything else within normal range. I assume she would have pointed out if it was high. Hemo is part of regular blood test correct?

Yes, basic blood panel would include hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Comment

LoL @ Rado. I really don't understand how he has made it to 40 years old.

Test levels were not tested. Of course they wouldn't be normal range you fucken retard.
        I thought I read differently

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          Yeah it's rare low to moderate test would send hemocrit over.

Thanks

Comment

She told me the only thing out of range was good cholesterol which is a bit low. Everything else within normal range. I assume she would have pointed out if it was high. Hemo is part of regular blood test correct?
            No def not in s regular blood test
            You take low doses you eat super clean you lift weights and do cardio you don't need to worrie much about anything other than estro and hemo count.
            You take a shit load of adex so I doubt estro is high (prob low) but there's the hemo I would want to know asap it's serious stuff bro

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              Not mine I have to pick it or my HRT doc will tell me it's time to check it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                Yeah it's rare low to moderate test would send hemocrit over.

Thanks
                Can't be that rare cuz I'm like blm akways at the 18s with just 150 test E
                So there's 2 of us outta the 6 people that posted. Do the other 4 even know there numbers?

Comment

It's very common with trt patients because they're typically on for years at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    It's very common with trt patients because they're typically on for years at a time.
                    I agree if it wasn't so common my doc wouldn't be on it so much. He tests the level every other blood test so about 1 time per year but between that I have to show him my receipt for donating blood
                    I think it's more common than people think
                    It's just not know cuz I dont "think" it's in normal blood panel it fir sure ain't in mine

Comment

Honestly your the only ones I heard of on test had issues there

Comment

A quick web search of high hemoglobin and hematocrit on trt comes back with countless results.

I'm aware because of blood tests and my Dr.

Comment

So is hemo included on basic blood work or not? Fitnessbrat (nurse) says definitely yes, rocket says definitely no.

Comment

It appears fitnessbrat is correct. I had a CBC for insurance. This is what a CBC includes.

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides...lood-count-cbc

Comment

Rocket, when's the last time you came off? What would your doc do if your hemo levels were high?

Comment

I'd venture to guess ( pure speculation) that because your bp is good, that your hemo is good as well. That was my red flag.

Every CBC I had included hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Comment

Working...
                                X