TEST LEVELS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Umm isn't that wtf he is asking? It shuts you down without test.
    Shit I don't think so lol?
    If you take EQ your body will shut its natural production down yes but if you take blood test your test level will show higher.
    All steroids will shut you down and show test levels higher on blood test

I explane best I can in retard terms I don't know all the names ect and I read it 100 years ago but I'll be close to right on im sure

All synthetic steroids are made from test hormones A-B and C then to make EQ they add D or double up on C ect sorry I don't know the terms ect but I think you get it
    So EQ will shut you down cuz of ABC and trick the blood test cuz of ABC
    I'm pretty sure all steroids are made from the test hormones at least the ones I liked were I never checked them all.

Now saying that the Olympics prob have a test that will tell the difference but your normal test you take at your doc won't at least mine dont

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      My understanding was deca will bind to the androgen receptors but do not show up as testosterone in a blood test. Hence why people have to labmax and get mass specs done for most aas instead of just getting blood work. As far as I know only test will show up as test and I've heard there is one form of blood test where trestolone will show as test.
      I think your talking about testing for certain drugs?
      I think frank is asking in a normal test you get like a physical if EQ will show as high test levels if he is asking this then yes it will
      If not pay no attention to any of my posts cuz I'm confused lol

Comment

Rocket is right

All of these compounds are ultimately derivatives of Testosterone, so will show up in any total testosterone measurement, even if they are DHT or 19nortestostetone based.

For example; 10mg of Dianabol a day will elicit an increased total testosterone count in the blood, even though du anabolic is not testosterone propionate, enan the etc

And Frank, yes a further test can be performed to establish if the total testosterone count is made up of free bound etc.

In fact the ratio test used to form the basis of olympic drug testing.

Now they are more advanced and test for known metabolites in the blood.
        Last edited by Mr I; 01-29-15, 05:18 AM.

Comment

http://www.eis.hu.edu.jo/Deanshipfiles/pub105431116.pdf

3.2. Effects of ND administration on testosterone level Measuring total testosterone level in the serum of the control and treated groups indicated that injection of ND caused a significant decrease in testosterone level in both the low (5.3 ± 3.7 pg/ml) and the high-dose (60.1 ± 19.3 pg/ml) ND receiving groups (p=0.001) as compared to the control group (633.3 ± 210.1 pg/ml).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Rocket is right

All of these compounds are ultimately derivatives of Testosterone, so will show up in any total testosterone measurement, even if they are DHT or 19nortestostetone based.

For example; 10mg of Dianabol a day will elicit an increased total testosterone count in the blood, even though du anabolic is not testosterone propionate, enan the etc

And Frank, yes a further test can be performed to establish if the total testosterone count is made up of free bound etc.

In fact the ratio test used to form the basis of olympic drug testing.

Now they are more advanced and test for known metabolites in the blood.
            wow. an actual useful post from you rather then your usual 2 words of meaningless shit. keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              http://www.eis.hu.edu.jo/Deanshipfiles/pub105431116.pdf

3.2. Effects of ND administration on testosterone level Measuring total testosterone level in the serum of the control and treated groups indicated that injection of ND caused a significant decrease in testosterone level in both the low (5.3 ± 3.7 pg/ml) and the high-dose (60.1 ± 19.3 pg/ml) ND receiving groups (p=0.001) as compared to the control group (633.3 ± 210.1 pg/ml).
              this goes directly against what rocket is saying. simple terms. deca lowers test levels.

Comment

this goes directly against what rocket is saying. simple terms. deca lowers test levels.
                Yeah. As for Olympics and doctors they will know you are on aas simply from the nearly total shutdown then test for metabolites of specific compounds.

Comment

Holly fuck yiu guys are confusing the shit outs yoursekfs and me
                  Trust me I'm right im akways fuckin right

Yiu post is real testosterone not the numbers that show on blood test.
                  ANY steroid will decrease your natural test or shut it down 100%

But in a test simple blood test we all take it will show high

Now rookies go back to sleep when I post thread should be over cuz there's yiur Anwser

Comment

I'm feeling rockets aura returning to greatness once more
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                      I'm feeling rockets aura returning to greatness once more
                      lol maybe one of these moderators can help lmao that's nothing personal just poking fun at B

Comment

Working...
                      X