Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVWrknCISE

Scrumhalf it's hard to answer that but it's because test can only do so much. I'd like to do test only but I'd rather throw multiple compounds.
    Test does enough and if it doesn't, well because of two things.

1.....test isn't good/fake/weak....etc...

2....user is an idiot who thinks AS does all the work for you not thinking diet/training is much more important.

Not sure why you'd even be having topics like this. Based on your pics and talk on this board, you'd think that perhaps, maybe even a little bit.....ummm, you would actually train right and have a good diet:thumb:

Just my $0.02

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVWrknCISE

Scrumhalf it's hard to answer that but it's because test can only do so much. I'd like to do test only but I'd rather throw multiple compounds.
      Again, consider what I an telling you as tough love, bro and please take it in that spirit, but based on other test users I have seen, you are nowhere near the point where test is not effective enough any more. Again I don't know you and don't know all the details of your training schedule and your diet and your cardio and whether they are all dialed in to take maximum advantage of test or not. If you can honestly look in the mirror and state that you've gone as far as you can with test, the do what you must.

Just for completeness, so you don't misunderstand, I am natty. I am not reciting anything from personal experience. I'll tell you something though - I've thought about test many times. But you know what keeps me from coming over the dark side? It's my fear (well justified) that I won't be able to put in what it takes to take advantage of AAS. That I would cross the Rubicon, as it were, but get nothing for it. My work and family schedule isn't set up right now to be as consistent as I would like and the AAS would be wasted - I'll have all the sides without all the benefits, which is a calculation that doesn't add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Again, consider what I an telling you as tough love, bro and please take it in that spirit, but based on other test users I have seen, you are nowhere near the point where test is not effective enough any more. Again I don't know you and don't know all the details of your training schedule and your diet and your cardio and whether they are all dialed in to take maximum advantage of test or not. If you can honestly look in the mirror and state that you've gone as far as you can with test, the do what you must.

Just for completeness, so you don't misunderstand, I am natty. I am not reciting anything from personal experience. I'll tell you something though - I've thought about test many times. But you know what keeps me from coming over the dark side? It's my fear (well justified) that I won't be able to put in what it takes to take advantage of AAS. That I would cross the Rubicon, as it were, but get nothing for it. My work and family schedule isn't set up right now to be as consistent as I would like and the AAS would be wasted - I'll have all the sides without all the benefits, which is a calculation that doesn't add up.
        My nigg:D

No pun:P I know you dark and all...

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          My nigg:D

No pun[emoji14] I know you dark and all...
          http://youtu.be/dkZjxUgCTuI

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Haha

Comment

Test does enough and if it doesn't, well because of two things.

1.....test isn't good/fake/weak....etc...

2....user is an idiot who thinks AS does all the work for you not thinking diet/training is much more important.

Not sure why you'd even be having topics like this. Based on your pics and talk on this board, you'd think that perhaps, maybe even a little bit.....ummm, you would actually train right and have a good diet:thumb:

Just my $0.02
              Lol rado. All I'm saying is that throw in a lot of drugs can overpower a poor diet or poor genetics. Zyzz was on 1000mg or more of tren a week. Bostin Loyd went from average to god status in under a year and he through a ton of drugs with test alone he wouldn't of transformed.

Comment

Lol rado. All I'm saying is that throw in a lot of drugs can overpower a poor diet or poor genetics. Zyzz was on 1000mg or more of tren a week. Bostin Loyd went from average to god status in under a year and he through a ton of drugs with test alone he wouldn't of transformed.
                And where is zyzz??!

And how young is Boston? Loyd is right down the line with zyzz...and don't be like ...."well little Johnny did it, why can't I?"

What really gets to me are those who take AS and not put work into using it. So many idiots just take shit because little Johnny did and not know wtf to even do when on a cycle.

You going to compete? Exactly....then keep shit simple.

Comment

And where is zyzz??!

And how young is Boston? Loyd is right down the line with zyzz...and don't be like ...."well little Johnny did it, why can't I?"

What really gets to me are those who take AS and not put work into using it. So many idiots just take shit because little Johnny did and not know wtf to even do when on a cycle.

You going to compete? Exactly....then keep shit simple.
                  Rado I will try. :thumb:

Comment

lol.. and we are wondering why so many bodybuilders are dropping dead in their 30s and 40s... I wouldn't use zyzz and Bostin Lloyd as my role models on how to play this game safely.

Comment

lol.. and we are wondering why so many bodybuilders are dropping dead in their 30s and 40s... I wouldn't use zyzz and Bostin Lloyd as my role models on how to play this game safely.
                      Not gonna lie, I like the fact of you being natty and you're a pretty clever kid at that :)

:D

Comment

I know I just posted some extreme examples.

Comment

Working...
                        X