Adex Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dose is what I'm asking fuck

Bouncer like I told you before I had this from puberty and I bet it's progestron related as I'm not sensitive to estrogen gyno I take Adex for health just cuz I don't get gyno from test don't mean estrogen isn't high

The guy who took nolvsdex for years cuz you liked the size you had from estrogen lol really ya your smart I'll listen to you as you get prostrate cancer or any of the 500 things estrogen causes

Comment

I'm saying if 1.25 is what you suggested than that is what I took. It's been over a year (or more) since I was on cycle dose so I cannot recall your numbers suggested at that specific time I simply recall that I did as you said and still had issues so I went back to what worked previously.

Not sure why it's such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        I'm saying if 1.25 is what you suggested than that is what I took. It's been over a year (or more) since I was on cycle dose so I cannot recall your numbers suggested at that specific time I simply recall that I did as you said and still had issues so I went back to what worked previously.

Not sure why it's such a big deal.
        It's not you bro I sent you a pm saying sorry
        I'm mad at bouncer today

I know what your talking about that's why I pushed for you to say dose
        My suggestion was .5 mgs after injection
        Your using 1.25 now so it double the dose id say it's safe to say tjats why

Comment

Working...
        X