Hey, guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, guys!

Just creating a thread (here) since its probably most frequented. I am the new sponsor on here and wanted to drop you guys a line to say "hi!" I also have extensive knowledge on AAS, Peptide, Sarms, etc so i'll likely throw my 2 cents around as much as I can lol! :agreed:

Special thanks to the the administration for having me!

Welcome to the forum bro. Good to have you. Thanks for supporting the site!

Guys, if you need pins, oils, filters etc.. please consider giving Home - Medlab Gear your business.

Comment

Welcome! I'll definitely be ordering some pins and stuff very soon. :)

Comment

Good stuff, welcome!

Comment

Welcome fellas!

Comment

If anyone has specific requests; we can cater to almost everything. We have a new FDA approved Autoclave in house so if anyone needs specific sterile oil(s) in vials beyond what we have in the site alongside the acetic acid etc - just let me know and I can make sure you get taken care of!

Comment

Gonna check out site now...

Comment

I've been looking all over for those monoject needles!!! Are those the metal ones?? Best needles EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by MedLabGear View Post
                  If anyone has specific requests; we can cater to almost everything. We have a new FDA approved Autoclave in house so if anyone needs specific sterile oil(s) in vials beyond what we have in the site alongside the acetic acid etc - just let me know and I can make sure you get taken care of!
                  Do you have 29g 1cc slin pins? I see 29g 1/2cc slin pins but not 1cc.

Comment

I'm getting ready to put in an order now; happy to see you have bacteriastatic water.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                      I'm getting ready to put in an order now; happy to see you have bacteriastatic water.
                      That shit used to be everywhere. Now it seems kinda hard to find.

Comment

Good to have you on board.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                          I've been looking all over for those monoject needles!!! Are those the metal ones?? Best needles EVER!!
                          Are you speaking about the Coviden ones? I know they are tri-bevled tips. Medtronic actually just bought Kendall/Coviden so I think they might take a bigger foot in the hypodermic syringe game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            That shit used to be everywhere. Now it seems kinda hard to find.
                            What most people don't know is: Hospira makes (1) batch of Bacteriostatic water a year. So in theory, if it was all sold, its gone... at least that brand. Pfizer bought Hospira and they aren't accepting any new distributors either until Pfizer is fully integrated which isn't expected until 2018 I've been told. Anyways... Bac water prices tend to rise as the year goes on, supply goes down, and demand goes UP! If you remember, a few years ago there was a major shortage and people were selling it at like $19.99 a bottle lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Do you have 29g 1cc slin pins? I see 29g 1/2cc slin pins but not 1cc.

EasyTouch 29G 1 cc 1/2" needle Insulin Syringe - Medlab Gear

Honestly Im partial to caring EasyTouch and Advocate only. Terumo makes insulin syringes but I swear anytime in the past I've used those, even a 30G feels like it mine as well be a 25g. EasyTouch has pretty extensive testing showing that their needles are actually sharper... who knew lol.

here is a short expert:

In 2011, STR, a worldwide Independent Research Laboratory, scored EasyTouch® Insulin Syringes 10 out of 10 versus BD Insulin Syringes. Key tests included needle sharpness, tensil strength, glue strength and product finish.

Comment

Working...
                              X