Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MedLabGear View Post
    EasyTouch 29G 1 cc 1/2" needle Insulin Syringe - Medlab Gear

Honestly Im partial to caring EasyTouch and Advocate only. Terumo makes insulin syringes but I swear anytime in the past I've used those, even a 30G feels like it mine as well be a 25g. EasyTouch has pretty extensive testing showing that their needles are actually sharper... who knew lol.

here is a short expert:

In 2011, STR, a worldwide Independent Research Laboratory, scored EasyTouch® Insulin Syringes 10 out of 10 versus BD Insulin Syringes. Key tests included needle sharpness, tensil strength, glue strength and product finish.
    cool, unless i'm blind i don't see those listed under the syringes and needles category. the link you posted above works, I just mean I don't see in the list on your site.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      cool, unless i'm blind i don't see those listed under the syringes and needles category. the link you posted above works, I just mean I don't see in the list on your site.
      Nope, you're right. Its under diabetic supplies which has a subcategory with all insulin syringes

Comment

Oh ok, it confused me cause there are some slin pins listed under the needles category.

Comment

Originally posted by MedLabGear View Post
          Are you speaking about the Coviden ones? I know they are tri-bevled tips. Medtronic actually just bought Kendall/Coviden so I think they might take a bigger foot in the hypodermic syringe game.
          I was talking about the metal connection.... (not sure what it's called)
          Attached Files

Comment

How does that affect the effect of the pen?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              I know what you're talking about now based on the picture. I do believe that falls under a different category of syringes (what they are used for) let me take a quick second and check it out. I do believe they are a lot more expensive too. Do they serve a different purpose, I'm not entirely privy other than I surmise they might prevent the waste of liquid.

Comment

I just placed my order, I asked the customer service person in the chat, I think they thought I was trolling, they closed out the chat window. lol.

Comment

whats the benefit?

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                  I just placed my order, I asked the customer service person in the chat, I think they thought I was trolling, they closed out the chat window. lol.
                  :rofl::rofl:

Comment

I think it is a metal leur lock.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                      That was me, It actually shows you disconnected.. if you want, shoot me another chat. Im here lol!

I was mobile, though.

Comment

whats the benefit?
                        Just seemed to be SUPER SHARP! I have bad scar tissue in my delts. I can barely get a BD OR Thermo needle in. But those monoject needles slide in so easy and work with no problem. The person that gave me those ones in the picture worked at a hospital and took them. It was really crazy how well they worked! I've found them at a couple veterinary sites but they only sell like 18 gauge or bigger. I'm a big fella but not as big ascreen a horse....

Comment

Just seemed to be SUPER SHARP! I have bad scar tissue in my delts. I can barely get a BD OR Thermo needle in. But those monoject needles slide in so easy and work with no problem. The person that gave me those ones in the picture worked at a hospital and took them. It was really crazy how well they worked! I've found them at a couple veterinary sites but they only sell like 18 gauge or bigger. I'm a big fella but not as big ascreen a horse....
                          What brand or manufacturer are they and I can see what options are out there?

Comment

Frank try 27g slin pins. I shoot 1 cc each delt and they glide right in. Takes a little more time to pull into syringe but it's not a big deal.

Comment

Frank try 27g slin pins. I shoot 1 cc each delt and they glide right in. Takes a little more time to pull into syringe but it's not a big deal.
                              There are 27G 1.25' Hypodermics available (this is about as small as hypodermic goes) before it goes to slin. That way you don't have to backload it - you can still draw and put on the 27g.

Comment

EXEL Medical Products 3CC Syringe With 27G 1 1/4" Needle - Medlab Gear

27G hypo

Comment

Working...
                                X