No announcement yet.

IFBB Bodybuilder Beau Baisden Kidney Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Flex Wheeler he's on one kidney too if something happened to him it shouldn't surprise anyone. You'd this with beau though being on dialysis would of caused him to stop altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      What about Flex Wheeler he's on one kidney too if something happened to him it shouldn't surprise anyone. You'd this with beau though being on dialysis would of caused him to stop altogether.
      agree. flex is being a dipshit as well. even though he's not doing open bodybuilding he still needs drugs to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        To some extent I agree.

Remember when Dallas had that slip of almost passing out? You and I know damn well that was a sign, a sign of destruction and he ignored it and or pushed it too much.

He seemed like a young bright guy, tons of talent and he fucked his own self.

Now this guy? Not Sure it gets any more idiotic than this here.

I gotta tell you brother, if any of us here ever went through shit like this, I'd hope they would know better.

As much as I don't like Shawn Ray he actually warned Dallas to take a step back after that incident.

Comment

Don't those south American countries get organs via nefarious means? So he basically had someone killed so he can continue the path of self destruction. Fuck him.

Comment

Or they offer some addict a thousand bucks for their kidney. Unethical as hell.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

He goin die soon

Comment

Any updates on this guy? His Instagram is now private maybe because people were telling him to stop doping.

Comment

Never heard of her

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-23-19, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X