No announcement yet.

Frag 176-191

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well right after I inject I do have to use the bathroom, so maybe... I doubt I lost lean mass because I was still training. we shall see at the end of this week..

Comment

Your saying you get a sudden urge to pee from the shot?

Comment

well.. it's not "sudden" but it's shortly after

Comment

Interesting. Keep up to date

Comment

Done with week 2, my bodyweight is down 2 pounds and my bodyfat is down .5%
            with a quarter inch coming off my waist. I felt mare "empty" all week long and had good workouts. I experienced some fatigue that was most likely from the frag. overall a good experience.

Comment

Are you injecting in a fasted state? Are you on a calorie deficit?

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                Are you injecting in a fasted state? Are you on a calorie deficit?
                first post says 3x daily, so they cant all be fasted lol

Comment

Originally posted by frankenstein View Post
                  Done with week 2, my bodyweight is down 2 pounds and my bodyfat is down .5%
                  with a quarter inch coming off my waist. I felt mare "empty" all week long and had good workouts. I experienced some fatigue that was most likely from the frag. overall a good experience.
                  2 lbs down since week 1, or 2 lbs down total. You said you were down 6 lbs before...so 8 total? or is it just down 2 lbs from the start?

Comment

8 pounds total, and yes I inject when fasting...

Comment

I'm done with the third bottle and I must say this stuff is potent. My weight is the same (8 pounds lost) but I've lost 4.1% body fat total... Same workout, same diet....I'm looking forward to the end of my last bottle... You can "feel" it work....
                      Last edited by frankenstein; 05-18-16, 01:51 PM.

Comment

So a bottle lasts about a week at 3x a day?

Comment

8 days... with a little left

Comment

And the final bottle is done... so after a little over a month using this frag I lost 6 pounds and 3.6% body fat... it was easy to use and worth it... I wouldn't mind investing in a long term study.. say 6 months.. I would think you would lose about 1/2 of your body fat total on that one...

Comment

Working...
                            X