Dennis Wolf Seriously Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wolf Seriously Injured

Anyone have anymore info? He's canceled all appearances and they are being very vague about what happened.

Dennis Wolf suffered a very serious injury and won't be able to attend to Any event at this moment , please everyone lets send our prayers for him . We all wish you a fast recovery Dennis @denniswolfifbbpro

***UPDATE***

Dennis has Severe cervical injury. C4 - C5 - C6 - C7 small vertebral parts are broken off.

Not sure why he signed a new Mr.O contract. His injury is apparently a very serious situation. Pretty sure this kind of thing is what's got him in this situation. He's not listening to his body and about to put it through more hell. With his current condition there is a possibility that he puts himself in a wheel chair for life if more damage is done. I'm sorry Mr.I, I know we've always been a fan of this guy but the ignorance displayed by continuing on with the Mr.O contest is beyond words.

He's looked "sickly" the last few pics I've seen of him. Hope it's not some kind of kidney failure like Tom Prince.

Comment

Sounds scary. I hope he ok. In the grand scheme of things he looks beat up from living this lifestyle. This "sickly" look he has is probably from being burnt-out. Wish him the best though.

Comment

he really does look beat up. the difference between 2010 and now looks like he's aged 25 years.

Comment

Where did you see this? Not on his fb page and he's said nothing of it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Where did you see this? Not on his fb page and he's said nothing of it to me?
            I'm pretty sure Bouncer got that off Instagram

Comment

the show he was supposed to be at and canceled first reported it. he hasn't updated social media in 4 days since the report.

guess he left his good FB buddy Mr.I out of the mix. :D

Comment

Before his own death, Nasser el Sonbaty in ripping Milos on get big etc, openly warned the young wolf of teaming up with him, referring to the mega dozez Milos had his guys on

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  the show he was supposed to be at and canceled first reported it. he hasn't updated social media in 4 days since the report.

guess he left his good FB buddy Mr.I out of the mix. :D
                  You do realise I was joking right?

Comment

Mmmmmhmmmm

Comment

It's weird how i keep forgetting certain people are dead. I've heard nasser died now at least a dozen times and yet I keep picturing him alive and well. I feel like it has something to do with him being such a part of all those years growing up looking at flex mag and all that. Sounds gay but he was like part of my life growing up and got me inspired to do something I really love. Makes me a bit sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Before his own death, Nasser el Sonbaty in ripping Milos on get big etc, openly warned the young wolf of teaming up with him, referring to the mega dozez Milos had his guys on
                        you have any idea the kind of doses he has them on?

Comment

Look at it this way, the guy was massive in every way and his memory lives on

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                            i dont know about AAS but milos is known as the king of slin from what i understand.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                              No and I can't be bothered trawling getbig archives.

Milos s view is, take what it needs to get the job done.

But it's stuff like bkitz courses and front loading etc.

End If the day it is possible to hurt yourself with stupid doses of; tren , oral, Eq etc

Also one man's elixir is another man's poison. Another guy reputedly followed dorians diuretics protocol and had to be taken to hospital before he made the stage

Comment

Working...
                              X