Dennis Wolf Seriously Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    No and I can't be bothered trawling getbig archives.
    A simple no would of sufficed, you were never asked to.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
      Please forgive the mental midget of the board, carry on...

Comment

I don't think Mr I was being a smartass. I think he was just saying he knows the answer is in the archives but doesn't feel like searching. British wording type deal.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I don't think Mr I was being a smartass. I think he was just saying he knows the answer is in the archives but doesn't feel like searching. British wording type deal.

Comment

I don't understand why you quoted my first sentence but omitted the following paragraph wherein I tried to provide you with as much information as I "did know". Then used that slither of information and presented it as if I was being unhelpful. I didn't have to answer at all?

Comment

It's no different than myself or any member saying as I have: "I just don't feel like posting a long drawn out post"

The purpose is to help others and when we post and anyone needs help, we should clarify a bit rather than be lazy....
              ..just sayin:wave:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                I don't understand why you quoted my first sentence but omitted the following paragraph wherein I tried to provide you with as much information as I "did know". Then used that slither of information and presented it as if I was being unhelpful. I didn't have to answer at all?
                must of just been the way it read. You did give some more good info. It just seemed to me like you thought I way trying to trouble you.

Comment

must of just been the way it read. You did give some more good info. It just seemed to me like you thought I way trying to trouble you.
                  To his defense, I'd not take anything personal from him, he means well BUT a fucking wanker at explaining shit lol

Comment

Rado says someone else is bad at explaining things... Lmfao

Comment

That's a bit paranoid and trigger happy tbh

Comment

Mr. I, I would like to thank you for your answer then. I'm on a large amount of testosterone and Tren and I took it personal, Maybe my estro is high and I need some more adex lol. Can we be friends from across the pond?

Comment

Rado says someone else is bad at explaining things... Lmfao

When I feel like thinking on this board or contribute, well yea...I call a spades a spades homie....I adapt how i choose:)

Comment

I'm on a large amount of testosterone and Tren and I took it personal. Can we be friends from across the pond?
                            You know, some peeps call this roid rage:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              When I feel like thinking on this board or contribute, well yea...I call a spades a spades homie....I adapt how i choose:)
                              But you don't really need to jump in and inflate stuff that isn't really a thing. Not helpful and creates bad vibe. If you have nothing positive to say, stay silent.

Comment

Mr. I, I would like to thank you for your answer then. I'm on a large amount of testosterone and Tren and I took it personal, Maybe my estro is high and I need some more adex lol. Can we be friends from across the pond?
                                I understand completely then lol

Comment

Working...
                                X