Mr I - Pre contest cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr I - Pre contest cycle

Even since taking time out I get alot of the younger guys asking me this and that where I'm from. I'm more I retested in the training part than anything.

But I've been asked a few times for advice and people that know me respect that I know my stuff but also care about keeping people safe.

I will be posting some basic details about a guy zip advising and what compounds will be used and what amounts and some on diet and excercise aspects which will change as we get closer to the show. And no I don't provide, it's for them to go and get their own shit I don't need that.

Good shit bro. I think I speak for everyone when I say looking forward to it!

Comment

Trust me when I tell you I think deep when someone reaches out for help. This is an interesting case example as there are some special considerations to work around but that's what we're about right?

Helping people and using our experience and k ow ledge to do so. You do have to take some serious compounds but it's about staying safe and being effective.

Comment

I'm having a hard time staying away from slin to be honest. Thoughts? I know all the downsides.

Comment

As a precursor to this, I had him come off everything and just run hcg and an AI for 4 weeks prior to commencement of a 12 week prep.

During that phase I had him on 300g protien abd 300g carbs.

I had him commence 500mg sust and 500 mg primo along with 20 mg dbol one week ago. We're about 11 weeks out now and I wanted to jump start him hence dbol for 10 days only by which time the sustanon will be in full swing. Had him do the 500mg (2 shot ) organon sustanon on day 1.

Since commencing juice again I've upped his carbs to 400. Also restructured his whole workout acceding to what I feel he needs to accentuate his stage look; thigh sweep, shoulder width and caps etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I'm having a hard time staying away from slin to be honest. Thoughts? I know all the downsides.
            You serious? What brought this on? I thought you'd tried it once and didn't like?

Comment

BTW my boy weighs 214 lb at 5 ft 9

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                BTW my boy weighs 214 lb at 5 ft 9
                Whats his starting bf% at?

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                  Whats his starting bf% at?
                  I would say about 11.5 % based on my experience he hasn't been calipered. This is going to be quite an old school approach diet wise. Low fats consistent protien and we will play with carbs.

Comment

Also, what was he running prior to you having him come off everything for 4 weeks?

Comment

He was running test and mast before and stopped that about two weeks before we did the 4 weeks hcg

Comment

How is the progress?

Comment

he gained 5% bf under mr i diet plan and that was all she wrote. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            he gained 5% bf under mr i diet plan and that was all she wrote. :D
                            So he fired Mr. I?

Comment

No disrespect to Mr I he obviously knows his shit when it comes to the bodybuilding world. But diet is not something I would follow him on. It's just not something he has ever seemed to have much interest in since I've known him. He seems bored by the topic. I don't think I've ever seen him layout a basic plan when it comes to food. I feel like kinda eats whatever as long as he gets his protein in. He'll talk your ear off about training and AAS but diet he goes silent. Lol

Training and AAS absolutely, diet nah not his thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X