Zippy Kratom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zippy Kratom

Big welcome to new SuperiorMuscle sponsor Zippy Kratom. Glad to have you!

For anyone that doesn't know what kratom is I recommend you check out my log here: Kratom Log

More info on kratom below:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...at-mitragynine

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...st-dose-strain

SuperiorMuscle Members Get 20% Off Kratom With Coupon Code SM01

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hello there.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to Superior Muscle

Comment

Welcome to SM

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome guys!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks everybody. My real name's Roy but I wanted a cool name.

The reason I got interested in this place is because you guys were talking about kratom and I am sort of into fitness. More of a runner but not a skinny-skinny runner.Have done HRT but not juiced.

I completed the San Antonio Rock And Roll Marathon in 2013 in 4.5 hours and then in 2013 in 5 hours (I injured myself in training but wasn't going to waste all those months of training sitting at home.)

I know a lot about kratom and I am working on a discount code for Superior Muscle members that should be completed this weekend.

Been looking around the forum for a couple of days and see you guys are a tight group. Thanks for letting me hang out!

Comment

Good stuff bro. Only a matter of time before kratom takes off with the bodybuilding community IMO. Just about getting people to try it. I was super skeptical when I gave it a try but I must say I was truly pleasantly surprised.

Comment

The site says its for making soap. Is it safe for consumption like bouncer did in the log?

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                          The site says its for making soap. Is it safe for consumption like bouncer did in the log?
                          Think brother...

Just like the "research" chems..

Comment

Truth. just want to make sure. Sometimes certain things are different when it come to consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                              Truth. just want to make sure. Sometimes certain things are different when it come to consumption.
                              and you thought i'd have a soap sponsor here at sm? :D

Comment

Working...
                              X