Bouncers Pre-Workout Dbol (Metandienone) Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Hey I clearly warned him it could shut him down when first mentioned it!
    Ive done this before. Believe it or not at one point a lot of ppl did. It took forever to shut me down. I don't endorse it just stating the facts

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      Ive done this before. Believe it or not at one point a lot of ppl did. It took forever to shut me down. I don't endorse it just stating the facts
      Me too. Dbol only over summer break. Gained like 25lbs came back senior year nobody recognized me.

Comment

Update

Well I can pretty much bust the idea of using dbol as a pre workout already.

For the first week I felt no extra pump or kick in the gym despite taking dbol 90 minutes before training.

This week however has been a different story. Pump and fullness in gym today was above and beyond. Crazy pumped and looked 10lbs bigger even though I'm only up about a pound or 2 give or take.

This tells me 1 thing for sure. Dbol requires some time to build up in the system. It may be a fast acting drug with a short half life but the effects of the drug takes time to build.

So once it's built up in your system (about a week to 10 days) the crazy pumps in the gym start happening IMO regardless of when you take it.

To conclude, dbol cannot be used like you'd use a preworkout energy drink that gives you immediate effect. Once dbol is built up in the system after about a week you will get the benefits in the gym whether you take it pre workout or any other time of day. Cannot be looked at like a preworkout supp. Has to be taken ED to build up in system. That's my experience with it.

Comment

I now remember a side effect of dbol that I had forgotten since I last used it back in the day. Heart burn! It's not horrible but it's noticeable. That acid indigestion type feeling through out the day. Wonder what it is about dbol that does that?

Comment

I'm extremely sensitive to drugs. I've really been struggling with my temper. Urge to just fucken snap on everything. 25mg dbol has amped my anger/temper up about 25 notches. Put it this way, if beast was placed in front of me right now I'd take his head clean off just for being fat.

Adrol starts soon on top of it all! See you peeps from jail! :D

Comment

Nice knowing ya!

Comment

So now that I've added Adrol to my cycle I wont keep updated this thread because the info will be irrelevant to those searching for strictly dbol alone info.

one final word on dbol that I would like to point out. Dbol does not kick in in "2-3 days" as you will read in many articles around the Internet. the only think i notice after a few days is increased aggression. it wasn't till about day 12 that I looked in the mirror and said "hmm, thats different". even though dbol is a quick acting drug, it still needs time to work it's magic in terms of nitrogen retention and increased protein synthesis. so dont get discouraged if your not feeling dbol after only a few days, this is normal, especially on an aromatise inhibitor which limits much of the water gain. you will get great results, just give it 2 weeks before you really start seeing the physical gains coming on.

If anyone is interested in dbol + anadrol i'll continue to update my cycle log here. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...a-dbol-anadrol

Comment

Working...
                X