My cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HalfMunky View Post
    Thanks for the tip Bouncer, ill give it a shot. Hoping its legit because It would be a pain to run the Test C and Deca for a few weeks just to confirm its fake too
    Are you running the dbol by itself right now because that's how your wording sounds? How long have you been taking the dbol, test and Deca?

I like taking 50mg of dbol a hour or so before I lift, it increases my motivation and I seem to be able to lift around 5 percent heavier weight when I do this.

Comment

to me it sounds like he's saying that he started all 3 and has been running it for about a week. the deca and test haven't kicked in but he was hoping the dbol would have done something by now since it's faster acting.

Comment

That's what I hope is the case but I just want to make sure.

Comment

I think either way though, if he's not seeing a single thing by the 2 week mark on dbol it's probably fake or underdosed. People think your supposed to gain like crazy within a few days but this is not the case especially on aromatise inhibitor. Most quick gains from dbol are stopped by adex. That's just junk weight though. Only the real muscle gains and increased nitrogen retention will show themselves. This takes about 2 weeks. But if you notice nothing at all...it's garbage.

Comment

25mgs of dbol is pretty low to me. I would run 50mgs you should notice a difference. You could always get a labmax kit from medlabs and test it.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              Are you running the dbol by itself right now because that's how your wording sounds? How long have you been taking the dbol, test and Deca?

I like taking 50mg of dbol a hour or so before I lift, it increases my motivation and I seem to be able to lift around 5 percent heavier weight when I do this.
              I am running 25mg DBOL ED 45min prior to lifting
              Test C @ 400mg a week. 200/200 on Friday and Tuesday
              Deca 300mg weekly on Saturday.

Started last week. I know deca is slow but I heard you should feel Dbol within a week -/+

Comment

Shoot 200 test 150 deca on Friday and Tuesday. Having the 1 day to shoot deca is dumb. Just making thing more difficult. Yes, before you ask, you can mix drugs in same syringe.

Comment

When did start this cycle? If its only been like two weeks, you have a couple more weeks before you will start to really feel anything. And taking 25mgs of dbol isnt going to turn you into a animal in the gym. I say up the dbol and give the rest a couple more weeks to get fully kicked in.

Comment

I am starting week 2. I have ran deca before so I know its slow going, but I havent noticed anything similar to my previous cycles. Granted im still a rook when it comes to gear so i dont know. Everything I read said with dbol as a kickstart I should notice something, that why I have come to you guys for your input. Ive never ran test c either so I only know what ive read.

I increased my Dbol to 50mg today as recommended. So thanks for the advice guys.

Comment

Officially started Week 5 as of 5 minutes ago. This is just an update so I dont half ass my thread.
                      *Breaking out pretty bad, I actually feel oily (maybe my imagination on the oily part). Ive actually been prescribed minocycline and some wash shit to try to curb it
                      *Sex drive did an initial spike; it has either settled or i have just grown accustomed to "the urge"
                      *Strength has not increased significantly, I have gotten stronger just nothing I can gauge as being outside the norm.
                      *Started at 230lbs weighing 234lbs.
                      Just a friendly update; any insight is always welcome.

Thanks guys

Comment

Since your sex drive came down try bumping your adex a bit and see if that brings it back.

Comment

Working...
                        X