Sarms s4/Osta pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great advice B

I have run several SARMS cycles over the years.

I would if you can add arimidex (adex) .25 every other day or as need E3D. I seem to get water retention and bloat from SARMS. I don't think S4 isn't one of the better sarms. 1st to come out and never really did all that much for me. Its the only one with sides (night vision). I would add RAD140 instead and stack the two (next time)15mg 2 x a day.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      great advice B

I have run several SARMS cycles over the years.

I would if you can add arimidex (adex) .25 every other day or as need E3D. I seem to get water retention and bloat from SARMS. I don't think S4 isn't one of the better sarms. 1st to come out and never really did all that much for me. Its the only one with sides (night vision). I would add RAD140 instead and stack the two (next time)15mg 2 x a day.

I was thinking about adding lgd rather than ostarine as the price difference isnt significant. I am considerably lean, with some fat that i would want to shed, but still want to gain mass. Should i stick with the osta, or go with the lgd? would I have to change my pct?

Comment

I personally get great results from Osta. LGD wasn't any better like they tell you. Next run use the LGD if you want instead... I get very little shutdown from SARMs. 6 weeks is a conservative PCT. I do 8 on then 2 off for PCT break, then 6-8 on with a 6 weeks off for PCT. a lot of ppl use natural test boasters instead of a full PCT with clomid/nolva. they believe it isn't required but I don't risk it.

Comment

Working...
        X