No announcement yet.

Epix's way too big deca/tren dick cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is. I've been asked many times to c/b lol..not sure why but it's in the past. FUZO still owns/runs it along with his wife and o2besohuge who I could care less for

Comment

Fuzo pretty much pmd everyone here to join before he was banned. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
        yessir. Fort lauderdale
        When I was a kid I lived in Pompano Beach. I was a pier rat fishing all the time and getting high at the beach... (1970's early 80's) That's when spring break was big in Lauderdale..:grin:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          When I was a kid I lived in Pompano Beach. I was a pier rat fishing all the time and getting high at the beach... (1970's early 80's) That's when spring break was big in Lauderdale..:grin:
          my office is in pompano beach. Im on US-1 and Sample

Comment

I lived just off Atlantic Blvd about one mile west of US 1. I used to walk to Pompano high school

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
              my office is in pompano beach. Im on US-1 and Sample
              Very familiar with that area.

Comment

Add in 100 mg of proviron per day and up the tren to 100 mg per day then youll be on your way to looking like a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueApple View Post
                  Add in 100 mg of proviron per day and up the tren to 100 mg per day then youll be on your way to looking like a monster.
                  i assume the proviron is to lower shbg. but why not get the benefit of lower shbg plus some anabolic hardening effect by using Masteron instead?

Comment

I agree masteron is good. I prefer proviron since it has better libido effects than mast imo. Using both would be the best though.

Comment

Working...
                    X