No announcement yet.

WAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some peoples children can never grow up. I am new to this board and was trying to get idea of your dimensions. You know your body is a good judgement of if you know what the hell your doing. I see you super muscle moderator and I was just trying to get your stats, but of course you had to go the other route. Nice friendly moderator you are!

Comment

Originally posted by dalmation30
      Some peoples children can never grow up. I am new to this board and was trying to get idea of your dimensions. You know your body is a good judgement of if you know what the hell your doing. I see you super muscle moderator and I was just trying to get your stats, but of course you had to go the other route. Nice friendly moderator you are!
      damn dude, chill, he was fuckin around as if u couldn't tell we like to joke around on these boards. he is a fuckin beast to say the least. i dunno his stats tho.

Comment

Dude,relax. This is a place to have fun.

Comment

actually im the owner, not a mod. i was kidding around with you. if you cant see that then you need to be slapped. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            actually im the owner, not a mod. i was kidding around with you. if you cant see that then you need to be slapped. lol
            yeah, i harrassed BOUNCER forever to get him to post a pic but i guess he has his reasons not to. i'll respect his reasons but still bust his balls. actually in all seriousness, i think he is built like Gary Coleman.

Comment

Awww!!!Poor Baby!!!! somebodies sensitive,........are you running Clomid right now Dalmation 30, or just normally not like being joked around with.......loosen up bro, its cool!!!!

Hey bouncer with those stats I could offer you one piece of advice .........Take the batteries out of the remote so you dont hurt yourself!!!!........LOL.......j/k.......And by the way great post...............Thanks.

Comment

That article by Shawn Ray sounds pretty intense.

Personally, I like to listen to Barry Manilo when I curl the chrome.

After an exhausting workout I usually take a bubble bath with candles to light my desire to train more!

Mr T and Rocky do nothing for me... "Greencard" with Andie McDowell and Gerard Depardieu is a classic testosterone booster. He's such a "big oaf."

Comment

awesome post bouncer.

Comment

Real good article.

Comment

Working...
                    X