No announcement yet.

Cycle Time for an old guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree and disagree. Knowledge is never the enemy. Mentality and laziness is the enemy. The bodybuilding world has always had guys that were very knowledgeable and into the science of drugs, training, etc.. Even going back to the 1970's. Mike and Ray Mentzor were well known for being "intellectual bodybuilders" and they could back it up. In the 1990's there were guys like Milos Sarcev who again were absolutely brilliant and could also back up his knowledge with a killer physique.

If you take a guy that is willing to kill it in the gym, kill it in the kitchen, and kill it with AAS and you add tons of knowledge he will only be better for it.

Mentality and drug reliance is what your really made at brother. And I'm with with ya. Seems like nobody in the gym today has that Dorian Yates kill or be killed attitude.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Over the years, I have learned quite a bit...stuff Im glad I didnt have to learn the hard way. Research has saved me from making some stupid mistakes in the past and allowed me to make more informed decisions today. Its hard not to be in this sport for 20 years without learning what you are doing. Im talking about the kids who have all the knowledge wihout an once of common sense or experience.

Comment

Working...
        X