No announcement yet.

Is this scar tissue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25ga is fine and using 1.5 inch needle has nothing to do with fat. If you have scar tissue down a inch into your muscle you have to go deeper to be able to get the oil out. I use 1.5" in my dealts and there is zero fat on them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been advocating 27g for a long time now. Don't have to be a slin pin either if you want to shoot more than 1cc. You can get 27g 1/2" luer locks at many suppliers. I usually get a 3cc syringe with a 22 or 23g combo which I use to draw, then put on a 27g to pin with. And if you warm up the barrel under hot tap water for 30 seconds, you can push 2 cc's in under 20 seconds. Medlab also carries a 1.25" Excel brand 27g combo if you prefer a longer needle for glute injections.

Comment

I was talking about 27G when I came out the womb. None of you had the idea before the great one. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I was talking about 27G when I came out the womb. None of you had the idea before the great one. :D
          Do you have any baby pictures of you holding up a diabetic syringe?lol

Comment

Good info all around guys.

I just can't believe no one has experienced what I have. Twice in the past year I went through a vein in my glute and it knotted up into the size of a quarter and took a day to subside.

Comment

Take a video of yourself injecting. I wanna see this catastrophy. :D

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Do you have any baby pictures of you holding up a diabetic syringe?lol
                :rofl:

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post

I just can't believe no one has experienced what I have. Twice in the past year.
                neither can I considering how many fucking idiots we got up in this bitch:grin::thumb:

Guess you're the king of idiocy :D

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Take a video of yourself injecting. I wanna see this catastrophy. :D
                I'd pay money to see that:clapback::wave:

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post

I just can't believe no one has experienced what I have. Twice in the past year I went through a vein in my glute and it knotted up into the size of a quarter and took a day to subside.
                  I have the same issue in my right quad, but I got compartment syndrome in that leg during one of my deployments. I use 1 1/2 and just hang my leg off something to keep it as relaxed as possible and push through. (not sure if that is the smartest decision. I just prefer a quad pin over anything). Im talking about the potential scar tissue issue

Comment

Working...
                  X