Dropped 12lbs In 12 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    might as well hang up the boxers. clearly a beta, and we don't have room on Earth for your kind. Go to slamming down donuts, burgers, fries, and milkshakes.

It was nice knowing you. You'll now end up like a twink.
    Listen butter tits. Only a rare kind of alpha trains themselves so hard they collapse and need days of IV rehydration in hospital. That's fucken hardcore Dorian Yates/ Ron Coleman/ Pitbull dog style dedication and determination... coupled with a bit of stupidity i admit. :D

While your having your "cheat weekends" I'm putting my fucken life on the line you fucken marshmallow handed sack of afgan shit. bouncer is back baby!

Comment

Just went through a shitty patch of life for 4 weeks...... Stopped my full time gym regimen, quit cycle 2 weeks in and now I'm starting over.....

Fuck other's opinions..... You know your body, you know what you have to do to get what you want..... Go get it! Get the nutrition back slowly and let your body absorb the nutrients...... You'll be good as gold in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701 View Post
        Just went through a shitty patch of life for 4 weeks...... Stopped my full time gym regimen, quit cycle 2 weeks in and now I'm starting over.....

Fuck other's opinions..... You know your body, you know what you have to do to get what you want..... Go get it! Get the nutrition back slowly and let your body absorb the nutrients...... You'll be good as gold in no time!
        yea i've been keeping my meals pretty similar it's just the way the body uses the cals is different when your not killing it in the gym or doing any cardio. plus the fact that I dropped the dbol that alone probably responsable for 5lbs of the loss.

may I ask why you had to stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          yea i've been keeping my meals pretty similar it's just the way the body uses the cals is different when your not killing it in the gym or doing any cardio. plus the fact that I dropped the dbol that alone probably responsable for 5lbs of the loss.

may I ask why you had to stop?

Check your PMs dickhead....... I know 90% are probably bullshit, but when you get 1 from me, there's some meat in it worth reading.

Comment

Went to doc yesterday. Lost 2 more pounds. Appetite really drops off when your not training. I now know what Mr I was sort of dealing with, hard to get the cals down.

My blood pressure has dropped like 20 points or whatever you call it. Same with resting heart rate, drop about 15 BPM. I guess i was severely overtrained leading to all these bad effects. Hopefully this month off from the gym will do me a lot of good.

Got the staples out of my head. Didn't hurt at all like I thought it would. The scabs were so thick that they pretty much covered the staples so they had to pour peroxides all over my head lol.

Good news is I'll be back in gym in 7-10 days. Cannot wait. I'll appreciate it so much more now.

Comment

Went to doc yesterday. Lost 2 more pounds. Appetite really drops off when your not training. I now know what Mr I was sort of dealing with, hard to get the cals down.

My blood pressure has dropped like 20 points or whatever you call it. Same with resting heart rate, drop about 15 BPM. I guess i was severely overtrained leading to all these bad effects. Hopefully this month off from the gym will do me a lot of good.

Got the staples out of my head. Didn't hurt at all like I thought it would. The scabs were so thick that they pretty much covered the staples so they had to pour peroxides all over my head lol.

Good news is I'll be back in gym in 7-10 days. Cannot wait. I'll appreciate it so much more now.
              Good to hear your "bouncing" back....:grin:

Comment

Now that you're on the mend and we'll rested, it's time to step it up bro. Need to put that weight back on quick. Hit the dbol at 200mgs a day and load up on slin for a while :cheese:

Kidding, obviously. Lol

Comment

Replaced the normal chicken with thin cut steak. Trying to keep the clean cals up with no appetite is hard. When your training it's easy cause your always starving.

Comment

Replaced the normal chicken with thin cut steak. Trying to keep the clean cals up with no appetite is hard. When your training it's easy cause your always starving.

Hey dipshit :slap: let me let you in on a little not so secret. Ummm why is this pic NOT in the other thread :retard:

I get you hit your head, I'm concerned your brain wasn't checked. Possible issues from the timber fall?

Dumb ass:D

No "like" from me, fix it bitch

Comment

Lmao Rado.

Comment

Decided to put a stop to the weight loss for the time being. Without lifting my normal clean meals just isn't working. I just continue to drop weight. So a few days ago I decided I'd have a few days of pig our meals. Nachos, pizza, nutella, cookies, ice cream, fried chicken, cold cut sandwiches you name it. The results.. I'm up 6lbs in 4 days. :D

I'm sorry but I could just not mentally handle seeing the scale keep dropping like that. Little fat gain is probably good for my joints right now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X