Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    When doing multiple compounds 2-3 cc's total, I always put them all in the same syringe and pin in my glutes...for example right now I'm doing 1cc test, 1cc mast, and .5cc eq every other day. All in the same pin and alternate glutes. I always use a couple different locations on each side so I'm not continuously hitting the same spot every 4 days. Quads hold large volumes as well, if they don't give you pip. I rarely do quads cause I get pip there the worst but many ppl dont...
    What size needle you use

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

27g to inject. Smaller the better IMO. Less scar tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
        What size needle you use

Just like B said, a 27g. You're lean enuf that 1/2" will work...I've used those for a couple years without any issues. Actually I've used 27g for every single injection (besides gh and peps which then I use 30 or 31g) in many different locations for the past 2 years. If you're concerned about going deeper, Medlab carries a 27g 1.25" combo with syringe in the Exel brand. I use those occasionally too but prefer 1/2 inch...And if you want a quicker injection, just heat the barrel up under hot tap water for 30 seconds. You can push a full syringe in about 20 seconds that way bc it thins the oil down due to heating it

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
          Okay...I'm on 1cc mast, 1cc test, 1cc tren, every 4 days. I been using individual needles for each. Mast left shoulder, tren right, test quad...I guess I go back to mixing and using 1 needle...

Wow, you were using more than 1 needle for your shots? A waste for sure and asking for multiple scar tissuing.

Keep it simple, 1 needle and fill up the tube.

Comment

Thanks guys. Yea, I been using 29, 3 different sites...ughh, then smaller for hcg...okay, let me get on it

Comment

i would recomend
              mast p 100mg eod
              winny 30-50mg ed

Comment

Working...
              X