Bouncers Hygetropin HGH Healing Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hygetropin Update Day 10

Slight aches in forearms and wrists and hands feeling tight. @ a low healing dose of 2.5iu per day I'd day that's a pretty good sign after only 10 days.

Tiredness still hitting pretty good around mid afternoon.

Comment

Hygetropin Update Day 12

Healing is coming along well I have much more range of motion. it's feeling better but as with anyone I guess, I want the healing to be faster. Decided today to up the dose from 2.5iu per day to 3.3 iu per day. Obviously the reason for the 3.3 instead of just 3 is because you end up with an uneven amount from a 10iu bottle. with 3.3 you get 3 total shots per bottle. Yes there is a .1 difference off but that's negligible.

Hopefully the increase in dose will lead to a bit of a speedier recovery. I really jammed my shoulders pretty good I guess. SOOO much better than they were a month ago but still not 100%. Gonna need a few more weeks I'm thinking. Going fucken crazy not being able to hit the gym.

Comment

Upping dose to 3.3 has resulted in hands being significantly lighter. Not sure how guys run 10ius a day etc.. I wouldn't be able to use hands.

Comment

Hygetropin Update Day 17

Small update. Boring details. Just noting down little changes. Hands are still feeling really full and tight. Nail growth is definitely up. Cut my nails on Sunday and they need to be cut again today (Friday). That's pretty significant considering I normally cut my nails every every 10 days or so. So double the nail growth. Small details but relevant.

Comment

In on your log b. I'm wondering if there's any synergy between taking mk677 and gh? I'm guessing probably not it would be like taking a test booster while actually running test. Idk though.

Is facial hair growing quicker too ?

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              In on your log b. I'm wondering if there's any synergy between taking mk677 and gh? I'm guessing probably not it would be like taking a test booster while actually running test. Idk though.

Is facial hair growing quicker too ?
              yea i doubt it bro, im just taking HGH now, will pick up with the mk-677 after.

yea, nails, hair growing pretty quick for sure. about double the normal rate that im clipping my nails.

Comment

Hygetropin 1 Month Update

Kit is just about finished, I'll be moving on to testing out the WorldHGH Jintropin after I'm finished with this one.

As far as the hyge goes, it's been what I expected out of low dose GH such a short period. Some increased sleeping patterns, increased nail and hair growth, little things like that. GH takes time but everything I've seen so far says that it definitely is what it says it is. I had initially lost about 10-12lbs after my injury but i've gained that weight back, not sure if that's a bit of water retention from the GH or just my body healing and my appetite returning.

I'll be comparing the Hyge to the Jins in the following thread to see which is better so stay tuned.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-vs-hygetropin

Comment

Finished up today, moving on to the Jin tomorrow. One last note. I've been eating more calories and been less active since my injury but I gotta tell ya, I haven't put on any bodyfat. Is that definitely because of the Hygetropin? I can't make that claim for sure but it sure didn't hurt! Anyway on to the Jintropin, follow the link above for the comparison thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X