Has anyone ever used synthol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    brother enough. it's fun to ball bust here and there but dna is a part of this site and a good guy. it seems like your goal is to quote every single post he makes and rip on him in someway. would you rather he not post? lets scale it back a bit bro. we want a good environment here. ball busting is part of the game but if its all that we do it can turn negative very quickly and nobody wants to be around constant negativity.
    Lol

Bro, him and I have had our discussion privately, chill out nancy fucks sake

We actually chatted about ball busting and I told him why and how, not take it too personally. ..he's good

You seem to be a bit soft these days, on clomid?

Comment

All jokes aside, I get your post however, I took it upon myself about a month ago to chat with dna...precisely spoke about ball busting and how I can take it to extremes at times. But he knows it's all in good fun, I like him as well.

Comment

I hate the fat fuck. :D

Comment

DNA do you have any actual knowledge in dosage and injection depth and frequency or were you just trying to sound big lol

Bless you in the name of Jesus Christ ahmen

Comment

The context here is that my pal, a seasoned vet, has a Pac tear . It's an old one but it's from the middle not the side

You can see it flattens in that area. Synthol could well fill in a gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              The context here is that my pal, a seasoned vet, has a Pac tear . It's an old one but it's from the middle not the side

You can see it flattens in that area. Synthol could well fill in a gap.
              Hmm a tear huh. See I have my doubts that one. Think Toney Freeman. Smart guy, really into health etc.. he was never able to hide that pec tear. Im not sure it can be used to hide a tear bro. Only fill a weak or flat muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                DNA do you have any actual knowledge in dosage and injection depth and frequency or were you just trying to sound big lol

Bless you in the name of Jesus Christ ahmen
                I don't have any knowledge of dosage or injection depth when it comes to synthol. Just giving my opinion on it that's all and the purpose behind it

Comment

If we run it I'll feedback with pictures here

Comment

yes, i used painless pumps for biceps and triceps it realy worked well just realy make sure you go deep enough i used 11/2" needle dont wont the oil floating on top of the muscle. protocol wise 4 weeks 3 times a week 3cc in each head of biceps and triceps and then maintance 12weeks once a week 3cc in each head. Again you have to go deep otherwise you will loose all definition and have it lumpy looking. massage it realy well after injection do light set high reps to get good blood flow that it evenly sits under the muscle.

Comment

Working...
                    X